Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General69 posts
Posted
Coconut Creek, FL
Posted
mountainmage wrote:
Coconut Creek, FL

I like to travel with this topic ! I see so many incredible parts of Earth !
Yours is amazing regardless of the level of zoom used. :silly:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Put me on! San Jose, CA, USA.
Posted - Edited
Hastur wrote:
Put me on! San Jose, CA, USA.

San Jose : so many places of interest ! But I'm sure you'll learn the best Advanced Skill :icon_hand_blue: after a stay in the Tech Museum of Innovation. Maybe you'll be able to craft an I-Phone with vine :resource_vine: and poison :resource_poison: ? For a Galaxy Note 7, you need the fire resource :resource_fire:. :-P
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted
Fleming Island FL, USA!
Posted
Murr wrote:
Fleming Island FL, USA!

I'm sorry. In France, when we see these 4 letters [YMCA], we can't think about something else than ... :action_play_music: you know...
I hope that you'll find some companions :icon_hand_green: for your adventure there ! ;-)
Posted
Jičín, Czech Republic
Posted
Frederikssund, Denmark
Posted
peca wrote:
Jičín, Czech Republic

Have fun in the public pool with this great slides ! :action_swim:

Finestra wrote:
Frederikssund, Denmark

Have fun in the local game store with boardgames as you like ! :action_offer:
Posted
São Paulo, Brazil!!

Actually I'm from Belo Horizonte (literally, "Beautiful Horizon"... :action_go_see:).

And my game will arrive Friday!!!! (I sent it to my brother's place, in Italy. And he's coming for my wedding next week, so The Continent will be kind of my wedding gift... :D' )

Anxiously waiting...
Posted
adsartorelli wrote:
Anxiously waiting...

Anxiously waiting for the wedding, of course. Not for the game ! :devil: <3

I chose to bring you back to Belo Horizonte during the wedding party in the well-named garden "Ilhas dos Amores". Vive les mariés !!!

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, play to The 7th Continent.

:D'
Posted
Hi!

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

And had the game in may hands... Wow, what a game!
:flag_curse_sm: 0 / 7
VG: :icon_curse: 1 :icon_succes: 0
Posted
HFBPereira wrote:
Hi!
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
And had the game in may hands... Wow, what a game!

For a so big game, you need the help of some big hands : Cristo Redemptor should be big enough ! ;-)
Posted
The continent is being explored in Peabody, MA, USA!
Posted
Popedale wrote:
The continent is being explored in Peabody, MA, USA!

During the exploration, you meet some strange native people.
Could you find the place where these guys live ?
And could you explain to me what they are doing ? :wassat::D'

Answer : have a look of the Popedale's position on the map ! 8-)
Posted
I am in Philadelphia, PA. My roommate and I have beaten The Voracious Goddess and are going to start An Offering to the Guardians tonight!
:flag_curse_sm:1/7: VG 2017-09-07
Posted
Bratislava, Slovakia here.
Still on our first Voracious Goddess playthrough, but determined not to die ever.
Posted
luiginumber1 wrote:
I am in Philadelphia, PA. My roommate and I have beaten The Voracious Goddess and are going to start An Offering to the Guardians tonight!

Who is your roommate :icon_hand_green: ? I imagine it's a small nice person. Maybe an animal. Oh yes ! Like a cute lemur ! :-P
Well.. ok. It's just a crazy justification for positioning you on the lemur island of the Philadelphia Zoo.
A nice place to improve your skill :icon_journal:.

dill wrote:
Bratislava, Slovakia here.
Still on our first Voracious Goddess playthrough, but determined not to die ever.

Test your :action_decipher: skill this playing area. Escape rooms are a so good concept ! :thumb_up:
Posted
Will this be reactivated? If so, a group of explorers here in Germany, 91567 Herrieden - Schönau *smile*
Posted
Two of us here in Reno NV USA
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General69 posts