Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 posts
Posted
BrunoS wrote:
NachoLC wrote:
I've seen the last update on your kickstarter page and I'd like to know if the people like me, with a late pledge, will receive the message to enter in the pledge manager later than the people who backed the project or at the same time :D

Hi,

"Late" backers will receive their invitation from CrowdOx once all KS backers have received theirs, so most likely early next week!

Hope that helps

Bruno

Good to know, thank you for answering my question :D
Posted
i am a late pledger and just received my email.

''You're now a backer of THE 7th CONTINENT'' :D

Had a last minute brain fart.. just wanted the rookie bundle.. and finally went with a 200 sleeves kit and explorer bundle :/
Posted
Haha same... 600 sleeves and expansion bundle... mostly coz shipping was 60 and thought might as well add bundle for 49
Posted
So I just added everything there was to add. Bit more pricey then i hoped, but im still happy :D'
Posted
Hi i did a rookie pledge and i am from brunei which is in south east asia. I didn't pick any extras in the option and when i checked out my shipping cost is way more than the game itself. When i looked at the shipping list i should pay at max of 35 or so cause im from south east asia.

I really am hoping to get the game but the shipping cost way more than the game (189usd).
Posted
irsx wrote:
I really am hoping to get the game but the shipping cost way more than the game (189usd).

Yikes, that's a lot. You should probably send SP an email on that one. Either the pledge manager is not charging you correctly, or there is something odd about Brunei that makes it way more expensive to ship there.
Posted
Yeah will do thanks
Posted
Hello, how will I be able to enter the pledge manager?
I was left out of the kickstarter because they were unable to process my payment.
Thank you.
Posted
BennyBroca wrote:
Hello, how will I be able to enter the pledge manager?
I was left out of the kickstarter because they were unable to process my payment.
Thank you.

Click on "Late Pledge" in the upper left corner of this website.
Posted
Hi, the pledge management ask me to pay 120 dollars for the shipment. Is that correct? D:
P.S. I'm from Mexico BTW
Posted
Yep Andre, I’m from Mexico too and it was the same shipping for me.
Well I’ve gone and done it, $458 usd on a board game is the most I have ever spent.
Really excited though.
Posted
Yes, this looks like an aweasome game, but I'm still on the fence... 125 dls for shipment is a lot of money
Posted
100+ dollars in shipping would really made me insecure about buying it.
Posted
You guys are right... It's not SP's fault that the shipping costs are so high, but it's also not fair that people living in wealthy countries pay so little in shipping (I'm paying $30) while people in Brazil, with an average per capita annual income of $5,000, have to pay $160. All we want to do is play this intriguing game, whether we're from France, Canada, Jamaica, India or Mongolia.

SP earned over $7m USD in good faith pledges from people all over the world, not just people in wealthy countries, blowing away their expectations. It would be really wonderful if they allocated some of those funds to help people living in less wealthy countries to receive their games for at last the same cost as period in the US receive it.

That's my 2 pesos.
Posted
SP did not really earn 7 million. They received 7million to make a game for us. You don’t know what they have to pay for production of this game. :)
Posted
Hi adventurers ! The crowdfunding campaign is now finished: the Pledge Manager is closed and the link in the menu bar of this website has been removed.
:icon_succes: A huge thank you to everyone who contributed! :icon_succes:

For those who would discover this message late and who wish to acquire The 7th Continent and its extensions:
  • The game will NOT be re-printed. (except if translated, but not on the agenda)
  • Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured.
  • On the second-hand market, you will probably find opportunities to buy a game, even before its delivery you buy the "pledge" of a contributor and wait for his box), the box of a player separating from his copy. Specialized websites and forums exist for these exchanges between people.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Darn, so close! When you say that some boxes may be put up for sale on this site, do you mean as a posting on the forums or is there a storefront I am missing? The wife really loves the look of this and I really like making the wife happy! :)
Posted
For your wife's happiness, there will be a official store on this website !
But as I said, the number of boxes will be limited. You should subscribe the newletter (form on the bottom of the page or in your profil settings). :action_observe:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Done! Thanks so much for the quick response!
Posted
OMG....I literally just got paid to buy the biggest pre-order package and now its gone! Please, please take my money. If there is any way I could get in on the pre-order, I would greatly appreciate it. I check the website almost daily and was waiting for money to order and now I'm crushed. /sadface
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 posts