Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 posts
Posted
I made a pledge of $129 via the kickstarter campaign and I wanted another copy of the game. Can I add this during the pledge manager or is the late pledge my only option for the same pledge?
Posted
mariusly wrote:
I made a pledge of $129 via the kickstarter campaign and I wanted another copy of the game. Can I add this during the pledge manager or is the late pledge my only option for the same pledge?

Yes, you will be able to add another copy during the pledge manager.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
will I get all the stretch goals with the late pledge?
Posted - Edited
andreirojas7 wrote:
will I get all the stretch goals with the late pledge?

Yes.
Veteran = all SG for the white box (from this KS campaign)
Rookie = all white box SG (idem) and black box SG (from the first campaign in 2015).
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted - Edited
This game looks amazing, please tell me it plays faster and is less drawn out than it appears in the game play video. I pledged during the campaign watch the video and cancelled. After watching reviews but with no spoilers (which makes it hard to judge overall play) I think that was premature on my part.
Posted
chuckenstein wrote:
This game looks amazing, please tell me it plays faster and is less drawn out than it appears in the game play video.

• Play faster : Which video on the KS are you talking about ? The "Reviews" or the "Rule" ?
    For sure, it's not a party game at all. For instance, it took me 2 times 15 hours to succeed the first curse. The recommandation is to play approximately 2 hours per session. But you can do a halh hour session as well.
    But if you're asking if the gameplay is fast, then it all depends on you. Some like it slow, some like it fast, some in between.

• less drawn out : I don't really understand what you meant by that.
Posted
Hello

When is the pledge manager launch date? I missed both campaings and i would like to get the base game. So from my understanding i need to make a late pledge here to access the pledge manager?

Thanks
Alex
Posted
alexw64u wrote:
When is the pledge manager launch date?

There is no official date for Pledge Manager but it will be in November.

alexw64u wrote:
I missed both campaings and i would like to get the base game. So from my understanding i need to make a late pledge here to access the pledge manager?

Yes that's correct.
Posted
will the pledge manager support paypal (iirc the one for the last one did)?

and what's the difference between the late pledge and the manager exactly? if paypal is an option might as well wait for it to start. :)
Posted
Gray wrote:
will the pledge manager support paypal (iirc the one for the last one did)?

No, it's not planned.

Gray wrote:
and what's the difference between the late pledge and the manager exactly? if paypal is an option might as well wait for it to start. :)

Late pledge is for people that discover too late the Kickstarter project.
Pledge Manager is for managing what you want to do with the money you pledge.
Posted
Yay! Thank you for the Late Pledge option! I missed the end of the Kickstarter and am so happy I was able to still get the game!
Posted
Hi,
how long will be the Late Pledge available?
Posted
Moritz wrote:
Hi,

Approximatively till the Pledge Manager launching. ==>
Kamille wrote:
alexw64u wrote:

Posted
Firebird wrote:
Moritz wrote:
Hi,

Approximatively till the Pledge Manager launching. ==>
Kamille wrote:
alexw64u wrote:

THX!!
Posted
Hello, I just made a late pledge, but it never asked me for my address.

When will you be getting my shipping information?

When will it me shipped? I live in the States.

Oryo
Posted
Hello Oryo :)

You will enter your adress in november, during the Pledge Manager.
For more information, please read the "Shipping" part on the KickStarter webpage.
Posted - Edited
Hello, I am Bennybroca, one of the mexican backers that got screwed out of KS, I am unable to buy a late pledge because it uses the same billing software as KS, I was offered to get in on the pledge manager and pay with paypal, how will this be done? Please don’t forget me I love the game and want it and all expansions.
Thanks
Posted - Edited
Hello Bennybroca,

The Pledge Manager will indeed accept PayPal transaction but:

1. You need a Late pledge to access the PM (or to be a backer on "THE 7th CONTINENT – What Goes Up, Must Come Down" Kickstarter project)

and

2. You can't get a Late Pledge with Paypal. It only accepts international bank cards numbers such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB.

Sorry :-(

Edit : Everyone will be able to access the Pledge Manager.
Posted
Kamille,
BennyBroca had a pledge in the campaign . After the campaign. Due to some issue with Mexican banks or something, Mexican banks will not release funds to kickstarter. He (and also a Mexican backer named Achilles), were assured they would somehow be invited to the pledge manager where they could fulfill their payment through Crowdox (and paypal).
Posted - Edited
I can back what UncleRob is saying. Jamie assured BennyBroca and other Mexican Backers that they will be able to access the PM. Yet as far as I remember there was no info shared on how this will be done. So, how to get those Backers back in? Can't they simply be invited to the PM by sharing the link with them an setting up exclusive access?
:icon_succes_7:2nd GEN BACKER:icon_succes_7:
:icon_journal:15 HOURS :resource_fire:5 SESSIONS
:flag_curse_sm: :icon_succes:2 :icon_curse:0
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 posts