Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points7 posts
Posted
Ok so if you imagine this shape of already explored cards:

I put out card 4 which means I have to put Exploration Cards of Level II in the places marked by an X:

2 X
3 4 X

I then move back to 1 and explore right (card 5):

1 5
2 X
3 4 X

When I put card 5 out it tells me to put a Level III Exploration card below it, meaning I would have 2 in one place. The rules state you only place it if there is a free space, so thats ok. My question is have I done something wrong as from one direction I have a level II exploration card, and from another direction I have a level III in the same space?

Thanks!
Posted
You haven't done anything wrong. This happens in "transition zones" when you enter from region II into region III for example.
:flag_curse_sm: : 5/7
Posted - Edited
This cleared things up.
Posted
I'm still not clear on this. Do you actually draw an overlapping card, or do you just leave whatever exploration card is already there?
Posted
You let the first exploration card :card_grey: in place.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
I'm having this problem right now with Voracious Goddess, and it does not have to do wth transitioning into a new zone. All cards involved are in Area II.

My figure is on card 059. There is an indicator to place a foggy backed card to the right, along with card 066.

The problem is, gold permanent event card 074 is already in place, pointing back to card 132 just below it.

What do I do in this case, other than save the game?
Posted - Edited
schleima wrote:
My figure is on card 059. There is an indicator to place a foggy backed card to the right, along with card 066. The problem is, gold permanent event card 074 is already in place, pointing back to card 132 just below it.

As pointed out on your BGG post, you've put the card in the wrong place. Card 74 should be placed south of card 132 so that the arrow points to the terrain.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points7 posts