Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales7 posts
Posted
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this subject

Although I didn't get to use the AR part of it, the music player is simple and right to the point.
Nevertheless I have a remark/request, not sure if this have to due with the app particular coding/programing but it only plays if it's "open" and it doesn't let the screen go into sleep-mode.

Wouldn't it be possible to have it keep playing the soundtrack if "minimized" or while the screen goes into sleep-mode? In order to save battery, like the un-official app does.
2/12:flag_curse_sm:
Posted
Topic moved ;-)

For information, SP indicates on the French forum that a button "Back" will be added on the interface of password.
So I think some adjustments should come later.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks let's wait and see :D
2/12:flag_curse_sm:
Posted
The iOS app has these features
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
Firebird wrote:
Topic moved ;-)

For information, SP indicates on the French forum that a button "Back" will be added on the interface of password.
So I think some adjustments should come later.

Any update on this?

I, too, would like to have the music play with the screen off, as the unofficial app does.

I am the one who told Sarah at SP about the missing "back" button on the password screen (have to assume I was the first, as she was unaware that it was missing).

Any word on when (or if) these updates will happen?
Posted
I put a flag on this topic for SeriousPoulp. :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Hi Firebird,

What happened to the flag? :) (Last update of the Android app was June 7, 2019)

I've accessed the All-Seeing Eye, so I can't verify whether the back button has been added to that screen. But the music still turns off when the screen is shut off. I play my soundtrack through a bluetooth speaker, so there's no reason to have the screen on during my entire gameplay session.

Hope you're managing the epidemic with grace and as much good humor as is possible to muster.

Be well
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales7 posts