Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales6 posts
Posted
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this subject

Although I didn't get to use the AR part of it, the music player is simple and right to the point.
Nevertheless I have a remark/request, not sure if this have to due with the app particular coding/programing but it only plays if it's "open" and it doesn't let the screen go into sleep-mode.

Wouldn't it be possible to have it keep playing the soundtrack if "minimized" or while the screen goes into sleep-mode? In order to save battery, like the un-official app does.
2/12:flag_curse_sm:
Posted
Topic moved ;-)

For information, SP indicates on the French forum that a button "Back" will be added on the interface of password.
So I think some adjustments should come later.
:resource_fire: Firebird :resource_fire: (Phoenixeux sur TT)
[DV :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_succes:] [OG :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse:*:icon_succes:] [LG :icon_succes:] [CD+SI :icon_curse::icon_curse:] [SI :icon_curse:] [CD :icon_curse::icon_success-left: :icon_success-right:**]
*[Histoire-T7C :icon_succes_7:] **[Pénitence :icon_curse:+Funéraille:icon_success-left:]
Posted
Thanks let's wait and see :D
2/12:flag_curse_sm:
Posted
The iOS app has these features
:flag_curse_sm: VG: :icon_succes: PoC: :icon_succes: IM: :icon_succes:
CS :card_pick:009: :icon_succes:, :card_pick:123: :icon_succes::icon_succes:
Posted
Firebird wrote:
Topic moved ;-)

For information, SP indicates on the French forum that a button "Back" will be added on the interface of password.
So I think some adjustments should come later.

Any update on this?

I, too, would like to have the music play with the screen off, as the unofficial app does.

I am the one who told Sarah at SP about the missing "back" button on the password screen (have to assume I was the first, as she was unaware that it was missing).

Any word on when (or if) these updates will happen?
Posted
I put a flag on this topic for SeriousPoulp. :-)
:resource_fire: Firebird :resource_fire: (Phoenixeux sur TT)
[DV :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_succes:] [OG :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse:*:icon_succes:] [LG :icon_succes:] [CD+SI :icon_curse::icon_curse:] [SI :icon_curse:] [CD :icon_curse::icon_success-left: :icon_success-right:**]
*[Histoire-T7C :icon_succes_7:] **[Pénitence :icon_curse:+Funéraille:icon_success-left:]
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales6 posts