Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 posts
Posted
Is there a shop opining date yet? Been checking back daily in the hope I don't miss it.

Don't really wanna buy one from eBay but will if I have to :(
Posted
Heloo, same here :-) as admin wrote, shop will be available after all deliveries, so I think earliest late April. But I am checking every day, trying /shop, /eshop and /store into address bar :-)
Posted
Hello,

There will be some extra sales via an online shop on this website, but only after delivery and after-sales service will be completly done.
In my opinion, it should happen end of May / June (subjective estimation).

But you don't need to visit the forum daily. You should subcribe to the newsletter (form at the bottom of this webpage) and Serious Poulp will inform us about the opening of the shop.
:resource_fire: Firebird :resource_fire: (Phoenixeux sur TT)
[DV :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_succes:] [OG :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse:*:icon_succes:] [LG :icon_succes:] [CD+SI :icon_curse::icon_curse:] [SI :icon_curse:] [CD :icon_curse:+En cours**]
*[Histoire-T7C :icon_succes_7:] **[Pénitence :icon_curse:+Funéraille:icon_success-left:]
Posted
Yeah I but I can guarantee this will be sold out before I get to even click buy so just trying to improve chances.
Posted
Hi,
Is there any estimation about the number of copies that will be sell vs the number of people already suscribed to the newsletter?
Posted
I can't know the number of copies of the game. And many newsletters are sent to backers (not only future buyers).

Anyway, don't panic ! I thing the size of the stock will be around 42 boxes ! ;-):-P

(Geek reference to H2G2 ;-))
:resource_fire: Firebird :resource_fire: (Phoenixeux sur TT)
[DV :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_succes:] [OG :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse:*:icon_succes:] [LG :icon_succes:] [CD+SI :icon_curse::icon_curse:] [SI :icon_curse:] [CD :icon_curse:+En cours**]
*[Histoire-T7C :icon_succes_7:] **[Pénitence :icon_curse:+Funéraille:icon_success-left:]
Posted
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 posts