Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign41 posts
Posted - Edited
WISHLIST for 2nd CAMPAIGN (pledges / stretch goats / addons)

(confirmed by SP)
Posted
mborda wrote:
kar86 wrote:
I Wonder if SP (or jamie) have read these/this topic.

It would be really nice to know if they are taking this into account or not. :blink:

If you has pledged the first campaign and followed all the updates, you know how SP manage the community's opinion. 8-)
Bruno doesn't have enough time to talk here, but I already flag this topic for him. He has read or will read it.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
I would like more dividers, but with the rising tabs only one quater width of a normal tab.

Specifically for 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 and 108. And 001, 002, 003, 004.
And 51, 201, 251, 301, 351.

Because it will make it easier to find the cards that i find im using all the time.

This is more a QOL idea.
Posted
Thefieryphoenix wrote:
I would like more dividers, but with the rising tabs only one quater width of a normal tab.

Specifically for 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 and 108. And 001, 002, 003, 004.

Have a look on this fan-made printable document, by SaturnNitrik (source). <3
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted
I'd really like to have another box big enough for another tray for the cards (or maybe two, if we get enough expansions).
Posted
mborda wrote:
WISHLIST for 2nd CAMPAIGN (pledges / stretch goats / addons)

(confirmed by SP)

About that P&P...
it's in the game! Ÿøû could look at this card...
take a peek at card 48...I'll leave it up to ÿøû to figure out how to get there, or if you want a LITTLE Hint...
ÿøû can get to it from the first island
Posted
Unisus wrote:
I'd really like to have another box big enough for another tray for the cards (or maybe two, if we get enough expansions).

I second this. As a compulsive sleever, I would love if there was a storage box addon that could hold the base game and all expansions with every card being sleeved. Similar to the Star Realms Frontiers storage box addon.
Posted - Edited
Standees for the devourers expansion would be great!

Also, someone else brought up a good point about state cards:
Why would failing an action as a group make you paranoid? There's so many other emotions that would make more sense. The state cards should be something like "Frustrated",/ "Ashamed"/ "Disappointed"/ "Angry" ... So my suggestion is to add something along these lines.
Posted
Idk, Paranoid makes sense to me. Because you were working as a group, maybe someone in the group is sabotaging you and trying to get you killed, and you have to go off for a while to get some peace of mind.

I would buy standees for the Devourers in a heartbeat!
Posted
The game time for one curse is too long for one game night.

- A expansion (curse) with shorter gameplay would be nice, maybe for 3-5 hours.

Also the PnP professional printed, to show the game in short time interesting players.
Posted
Ren3 wrote:
Idk, Paranoid makes sense to me. Because you were working as a group, maybe someone in the group is sabotaging you and trying to get you killed, and you have to go off for a while to get some peace of mind.

Sabotage is the first thing that comes to mind, really? At the point where this is the case you got a serious problem and it's not that THING you just failed to open. And how is some alone time supposed to help with that?

"Lovecraft is probably trying to get us all killed!! Alright, just give me a minute to shake it off... Okay, let's go hunt together. I totally trust Lovecraft again."

It just doesn't make much sense thematically.

A couple shorter starter curses would be great (2.5 - 5 hours) where you just discover smaller areas of the continent before you do the epic 20-hours Voracious Goddess curse
Posted
ok- I'll chime in...

Thicker card stock- higher quality card stock. Not tha this is shabby- I just feel like these a re bit thin.
Or maybe better printing? It seems the ink 'chips' off along the edges easily.

At least on the highly shuffled deck cards-- maybe just those could be higher durability card stock?
Posted
Would love improvement / clarification on the food storage issue.
For now, you can only combine food onto an existing item or keep it in your hand until you can build an item stack of food.
Food is critical in this game.
Posted
Been playing this a bit lately.

One thing that would be absolutely smashing is a HAND HOLDER, along the lines of the CMON zombiecide plack plague ones. That hold the cards vertically so you can flip through them. You would need a couple of indentations to hold dice for the item cards.

When playing solo with multiple characters I have the 'hands' for each character spread out over the table, and it takes up a lot of real estate.

Also - I found the goat in my last session! Yay me!
Posted
Next KS campain start in
Posted
Firebird wrote:
Thefieryphoenix wrote:

Have a look on this fan-made printable document, by SaturnNitrik (source). <3

YES!
This is exactly what I wanted. Already bought some card stock to print onto. Now just need the time to put it together.

Another idea: More ways for individual characters to die.

Would make it more life threatening and dangerous, but wont end your game completely (after 14 hour put into it)
Posted
hello,

just a quick question (maybe i missed it somewhere) will the 2nd edition be available for pick-up in Essen Spiel '17? (will the game at all be there?)

thanks

mratn
Posted
Any chance to see the SP Tshirts as addons?
I goat cursed ! :action_pray:
Posted
What about an italian translation?

Maybe as an add-on! :)
Posted - Edited
I play it with my son and I have to translate every card to Czech. As I try to do my best and there is many words I don't know yet it means using dictionary quite lot. It is one of the best opportunities to learn better English! :)
Don't hesitate to take it as a challenge! ;)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign41 posts