Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted
Just pledged $407 for everything shipped. So happy I could get in on this!
Posted
No 249$ pledge, only rookie pledge at 129$.
For all-in add
- the 3-curse pack at 49$,
- the three 20$ packs
- the two 9$ packs.
...and every extra you desire of course!
Remember to select the language of every add on otherwise you can't proceed.
CARE: if you forget something and try to reopen your pledge, the PM considers it not completed...(I myself forgot dice and playmat)... out of stock risk is lurking!!

I hope you all manage to complete your pledge!<3
Posted
I just picked all the gameplay things :) quite happy, thanks SP for opening the pledge manager again!
I hope everyone here can get what they want :) yay
Posted
Veteran Pledge + All Expansions for me as I already have the base game.

Only $22 for shipping too! Thank you SP for reopening the PM for everyone!
Posted
Thanks, got what I wanted! :)
Posted - Edited
I have to ask. Is there a reason to hurry up and pledge if you already have the base box?

There are limited quantities of the base box, but does this apply to the expansions of the base box as well (facing the elements and fear the devourers)?

Seeing as the pledge manager is open til the 31th.
Posted
Turbotomte wrote:
I have to ask. Is there a reason to hurry up and pledge if you already have the base box?

There are limited quantities of the base box, but does this apply to the expansions of the base box as well (facing the elements and fear the devourers)?

Seeing as the pledge manager is open til the 31th.

Expansions havent been produced yet, so the units will be unlimited. If you only need the expansions, you can wait, i think.
Posted
Well, I was able to secure everything too (except sleeves.... I never sleeve lol).

Very Happy!

Now already looking forward to the next game they are talking about w/ same mechanics.
Posted
Yeah Thank You SP. Have just discoved the wonders of Kickstarter that will empthy my pocket.
Would have loved the everything pledge. But its fair when were jumping on the boat late.
Just hope I didnt missed anything:D'
Posted
Went with $241 pledge myself: Rookie + "must have" expansion pack + sleeves. I'll go all in on the next game then from the start. ;)
Posted - Edited
YAY! Pledge manager is open and I am now $500 CDN poorer but infinitely richer for the experience I expect to have :-D
Ziglen
Posted
I am now officially a backer. Happy Man!
Posted
I've never played 7th Continent, and have never used Kickstarter before.

Since I'm starting from scratch, I'd like to get the base game and all the expansions.

I have several questions:

1) Should I order the "Rookie + Full Gameplay" bundle (for $249 US)?

2) Which of the Optional items would you recommend (e.g., dice, promo cards, etc.)?

3) How do I compute the total shipping (presumably Wave 2, and I live in New Zealand)?

4) Once I've decided which items to get, and have computed the shipping, how do I actually place an order (or "pledge")?

5) What are "Pledge Manager", "CrowdOx", and "Stretch Goals"?

Thanks a bunch!
Posted
Hey, so I just got in on the reopened Kickstarter.... I couldn’t figure out when I should expect my first delivery. Can anyone help me out?
Posted
tripecac wrote:
I've never played 7th Continent, and have never used Kickstarter before.

Since I'm starting from scratch, I'd like to get the base game and all the expansions.

I have several questions:

1) Should I order the "Rookie + Full Gameplay" bundle (for $249 US)?

If you like the game and can manage-yes, that's all content (except BGG/Tric Trac cards) and it's what I got, so I think it's a good deal. That being said, the base box actually is a full game. You'll only know content is missing because you've heard of the expansions.

tripecac wrote:
2) Which of the Optional items would you recommend (e.g., dice, promo cards, etc.)?

I'd get sleeves and maybe promo cards, if you get accessories. Five promo cards that add variation, a new item and a new state. The cards are somewhat fragile, I'd sleeve the action deck (but not the whole game), the dice and notebook seem thematic, but no more, and the playmat would probably force more saves than I like, I take up the whole table.

tripecac wrote:
3) How do I compute the total shipping (presumably Wave 2, and I live in New Zealand)?

Add the boxes and expansions for your area for wave 2.

tripecac wrote:
4) Once I've decided which items to get, and have computed the shipping, how do I actually place an order (or "pledge")?

Through the CrowdOx Pledge Manager, which can be accessed through this websites home page.

[quote=tripecac]5) What are "Pledge Manager", "CrowdOx", and "Stretch Goals"? /quote]
CrowdOx is this campaigns Pledge Manager, they provide the platform by which you pay and order and Serious Poulp gets the order. A "stretch goal" (or goat!) is a small bonus the game-maker gives when the game hits certain goals (if we collect 2 million dollars, we'll add Amelia Earhart to the game). This campaign had many stretch goals but nothing is left, you can't add anything by pledging now, though you will get all the stretch goals unlocked during the campaign.
Posted
MakyMarco, delivery is scheduled for the first quarter of 2019.
Posted
MightyMatt17 wrote:

CARE: if you forget something and try to reopen your pledge, the PM considers it not completed...(I myself forgot dice and playmat)... out of stock risk is lurking!!

Is that true? I've already selected and paid for the Rookie set as a late Pledge following the reopening of the PM and was considering adding the other extras, but if there's any risk of not getting the Base Box, even though I've paid for it, then I'll hold off and hope I can get the optional expansions at a later date.
Posted
Thanks!
Posted
Scrybe wrote:
MightyMatt17 wrote:

Is that true? I've already selected and paid for the Rookie set as a late Pledge following the reopening of the PM and was considering adding the other extras, but if there's any risk of not getting the Base Box, even though I've paid for it, then I'll hold off and hope I can get the optional expansions at a later date.

I don't know how the system works.
But IF that's true, the longer you wait, the more risk you have when changing your order.
For the moment, there is no information about an out of stock. So, don't hesitate !
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
Firebird wrote:
Scrybe wrote:
MightyMatt17 wrote:

I don't know how the system works.
But IF that's true, the longer you wait, the more risk you have when changing your order.
For the moment, there is no information about an out of stock. So, don't hesitate !

My mistake, I think I was wrong: when I finalised my order (first minutes after the PM reopened, approximately the same time when I wrote my post), I realised that I forgot to add the dice: when trying to reopen the PM I probably misread the warning message that remembers you to repeat all the finalisation step again otherwise your order is not considered valid. The "limited stock" phobia prevented me to reopen the PM to avoid any risk of the base game going out of stock while adding the dice.

I don't know if that could actually happen, but I preferred to warn other late backers...anyway, since the base boxes are still available, I guess that there is no risk in reopening the PM.

Can someone confirm?
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts