Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted
My wife and I just found 7th Continent through Dice Tower, and the game looks great. We'd like to purchase it, but it doesn't seem to be available...

Any way to purchase it (either now or in the future)? Will there be another kickstarter campaign?

Thanks in advance-
G
Posted
One of the moderators answers this question in another thread:

Firebird wrote:
For those who would discover this message late and who wish to acquire The 7th Continent and its extensions:
  • The game will NOT be re-printed. (except if translated, but not on the agenda)
  • Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured.
  • On the second-hand market, you will probably find opportunities to buy a game, even before its delivery you buy the "pledge" of a contributor and wait for his box), the box of a player separating from his copy. Specialized websites and forums exist for these exchanges between people.
Posted
I am also in the same situation, just found out and I'm super sad I have no way to obtain the game except by selling my blood and soul. Why won't it be reprinted? :(
Posted
In the same boat also, got to look out for when it goes on sale on the website.
Posted
Rubmygnome wrote:
In the same boat also, got to look out for when it goes on sale on the website.

Its getting to be a big boat.
Posted
We’re going to need a bigger boat
Posted
ahhhh.. just found this game thru my Group! and I love it.. HOW CAN I GET ON THIS!!! I want in! '
:'(
Posted
BrunoS wrote:
Hi,

We should have some copies available on our future online store once the Kickstarter fulfilment has been completed. These should be available in April/May 2018 in limited quantities (no pre-orders).

Bruno

:w00t:
7/12 :flag_curse_sm: reste : WGUMCD(\VT\CC)+DV+TS
7 :icon_curse:(2 DV-1 SI-1 CD-1 OG-1 PV-1 PN) 101h :action_think:
Armaggedon en cours ! :w00t::sandglass:
Posted
Make room for one more in the boat, lol.

No pre-orders but I'm still calling dibs.
Posted - Edited
Ditto, hope they run a bunch of extra all-in copies, I definitely want one.
Posted
Same here... I hope to get a copy as well !
Posted
Add another to that boat! I've been wanting to go all in on this game because I'm the kind of guy that goes all or nothing and now that I finally got all the money together I find out I missed it AND there probably won't be more. Quite disappointing.
Posted
I’ve been looking on ‘boardgamegeek’ but the prices are ridiculous... There better be enough to go round!
Posted
I'm also jumping on this boat! Ordering as soon as available! :D'
Posted
We're gonna need a bigger boat I want on.
Posted
I'd just like to add to this chorus of wanting the chance to purchase as well. Didn't find this until just a few days ago and would love the chance to purchase directly from. :-)
Posted
Man, why do I have a feeling one person is going to buy around 20 copies and leave us all in the dust?
Posted
Hi everybody!!
As anyone in this chat, I found and falled in love with 7th Continent.
There is any chance to know if and when some copies will be sold on the online shop??
Thank you everybody!
Posted
Cheers everyone,
One more lost soul here to try and ask for chance to get the game.
Though am almost resigned to succumb for the curse of not getting the game though this channel.

But congrats for game makers for making an interesting one :)
Posted
Self-quote power !
Firebird wrote:
For those who would discover this message late and who wish to acquire The 7th Continent and its extensions:
  • The game will NOT be re-printed. (except if translated, but not on the agenda)
  • Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured.
  • On the second-hand market, you will probably find opportunities to buy a game, even before its delivery you buy the "pledge" of a contributor and wait for his box), the box of a player separating from his copy. Specialized websites and forums exist for these exchanges between people.

The shop should open in few weeks for the base game only, and later for the extensions.
Please subcribe to the newsletter (form at the bottom of the page).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts