Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted - Edited
Question: Will the base game include the stretch goals as well? Can we expect enough copies to go around? And will the price be significantly higher than the KS?
Posted
Also late to the 7th continent party. Please reprint!
Posted
Cheers fellow gamers,
Following with great anticipation. I want to snag a few expansions.
Game is truly great!
Many thanks
Posted
I also would like a copy. It looks like an amazing game! Please reprint!
Posted
Aww geez.... Looks like I'm yet another one who came late to the party. Well... Here's hoping there were more printed than I think there was!
Posted
I also hope to be able to buy two more expansions...
Posted
Joining the late to party club.... worst club ever. Awesome job, on a great game, Hope I can get a copy of it. I really hate I missed the kickstarter. That now makes 3 I've missed I wanted (after the fact).. I need to stay more ontop of kickstarter. I tend to follow the site for a month or two, then just randomly stop for 6 months or so.... then go hey whats on kickstarter for another month or two. I'd like to support the company and would have bought an All-In... But I can't bring myself to pay Ebay prices. That's just feeding the resellers and not the devs.
Posted
+1 Person that found the game after the Kickstarter. Crossing my fingers that I can scoop a copy up at a later date.
Posted - Edited
+1 Person that found the game after the Kickstarter. I hope to have an opportunity to get this AMAZING boardgame. I would prefer a Spanish version but I would be also very happy with an English one. I would get ALL (base + all extras)
Posted
I really hope they do a 3rd reprint! Ebay prices are touching $450 :(. What I would do for a 3rd full reprint (base + all xpacs)
Posted - Edited
Yeh this is the biggest problem I have with Kickstarted games. If you miss one, your kinda screwed. I love everything KS has allowed us to get gamewise... KDM, Gloomhaven, 7th Continent, etc etc etc. But if your not following KS constantly, which is my issue...I will just stop for a while, randomly and forget.. then BAM you miss out. I hope the hype and game lends itself to a 3rd KS down the line or maybe like Gloomhavne a retail release. I would be willing to pay 10-15% MSRP for "hotness" but even being lucky enough to afford those crazy prices, I refuse to feed the "buy KS game, sell later for 100% markup mentality". I'd rather give the designers the extra money, not some reseller.
Posted
Add me on the boat. I'll bring cookies.
Posted
I'm on a boat
I'm on a boat
Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat!
Posted - Edited
Hi, non-cursed sailors ! ;-)

Here is an official announcement from the FAQ :
The project's Kickstarter campaign and late pledge phases have now ended.

We should have copies available, within the limits of available stocks, in the future which will be sold on Serious Poulp’s webstore.

Unfortunately, due to a production problem encountered during the reprinting of the "second edition" Core boxes, its opening is now delayed until after the end of deliveries to our contributors (after wave 2).

To be kept informed about the opening of the online shop and our future projects, you can subscribe to the newsletter here: https://www.seriouspoulp.com/fr/subscribe

Thank you for your understanding and patience
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks for the clarification! Just to be absolutely clear, does that mean the opening will be sometime after october this year?

Posted - Edited
October was the date for the start of delivery.
But with an possible delay in production, with the delivery time over the world and with the duration of the after-sale service, I think october is a little bit optimistic.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
Thanks for the update, was wondering how that was going to work with the recent news of the production problem.

I have a small selfish hope that with the delay, they'll also be able to make more extra copies of the game; in anticipation of the many people who missed the kickstarter and are wanting to purchase the game. :)
Posted
Um.... the store is expected to be open sometime this month. The game is being distributed to kick starter suporters as we speak

Ps add me to the list of pissed prople because the found the game after the ks had ended
Posted
I'm getting on this boat, or I am going to drown trying.
Posted
Add me to this ever expanding boat. This game looks phenomenal
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts