Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted
I too am on a boat :/
Posted - Edited
The boat may not be fun, but the secret island it's heading towards is worth it--> I'll join.
Posted
With so many people on this boat, is there any possibility of accepting a round of late pledges? Any idea how many extra units will be on sale on the website?
Posted
Add me to the boat :)
Posted
Go on, keep a cabin for my partner and I too!!

Serious poulp, listen to the people and give them what they want.....
Posted
shodgin wrote:
I too am on a boat :/

ideflixable wrote:
The boat may not be fun, but the secret island it's heading towards is worth it--> I'll join.

sshepher1979 wrote:
With so many people on this boat, is there any possibility of accepting a round of late pledges? Any idea how many extra units will be on sale on the website?

papadewald wrote:
Add me to the boat :)

LRM1 wrote:
Go on, keep a cabin for my partner and I too!!

Serious poulp, listen to the people and give them what they want.....

From the faq:

"The project's Kickstarter campaign and late pledge phases have now ended.

We should have copies available, within the limits of available stocks, in the future which will be sold on Serious Poulp’s webstore. "
Posted
Given that they are having to basically reprint the game anyway, due to the card issues. I don't see why they don't re-open the late pledges. Would re-coup some of the costs they are going to lose with the reprint.
Posted
Will there be copies available to buy here? By time I knew about 7th Continent all KS options had passed. When I read the BGG forums on this topic the amount of you-shoulda-known-about-this-GOSH! going on was overwhelming. That's the way it goes I guess. But I would gladly buy a copy if they became available here for non-escalated prices. Thanks!
Posted
philjc wrote:
Given that they are having to basically reprint the game anyway, due to the card issues. I don't see why they don't re-open the late pledges. Would re-coup some of the costs they are going to lose with the reprint.

I think this is a great point. I just messaged someone on boardgamegeek about a copy he's selling at 3 times what Serious Poulp got from him. He sold at least 2 copies, and schooled me by saying the $250 version is selling for $600+. What a bunch of scalpers! I'd love to get the game, and only discovered it by the Hotness scale at boardgamegeek, but I won't pay those prices.
Posted
In the case of 7th Continent, ignorance is bliss.
Posted
Another one that has try 7th C core game in this 1st wave, and cannot understand why I cannot get expansions in 2nd wave!

I have plenty of money to give Serious Poulp!

Please, hear our prays! I want all expansions!!!

I have not aI don't have a single clue why they cannot reopen!
Posted
Sad that people makes tons of cash reselling this game on eBay and other sites, up to 3-4 times the price.

Please open up a third plegde or something, since there are still a lot of fans(including myself) that wants to buy this game and not to profit resellers.
Dont mind playing a bit extra if it goes to creating more awesome games. :-)
Posted
kaetting wrote:
Sad that people makes tons of cash reselling this game on eBay and other sites, up to 3-4 times the price.

Please open up a third plegde or something, since there are still a lot of fans(including myself) that wants to buy this game and not to profit resellers.
Dont mind playing a bit extra if it goes to creating more awesome games. :-)

I really cannot undestand how they abandon us without the possibility of expansiones. This is just a Late Pledge!
Posted
Would really like a copy myself. Hopefully there will be some. Otherwise I guess I will just have to accept that it is unavailable. Eventually the scalpers will run out of copies andvwont be able to price gouge.
Posted
I am writing here purely to give another person to the amount of people asking for a third kickstarter or release of late pledges in case the amount of people commenting on forums sways serious poulp in any way. :D'
Posted
I hope in a third pledge too :'(
Posted
+1!
Posted
Let me also join the club, I would like to buy expansions for the core game.

I found 1st edition of 7th Continent after the KS campaign had ended so I bought it from Ebay for not-so-overwhelming price of 235$. This madness of 500$+ now is pretty frustrating.

Playing board games is fun for everyone here, and all the people in the club are willing to spend their money on something which will bring this very fun and excitement. Will be great if the authors support this flow. It's gonna be a win-win situation for every person involved: who buys - will get excitement, who sells - will get even more praises, rays of happiness and material money.

At least that's how I see it.
Posted
Hi guys!

Just to be completely sure, the remaining base game copies should be available on Serious Pulp website in October or later? They wont split it into two waves as planned, due to card production problems?

P.S: I'd also like to join the sad boat party.
Posted - Edited
Hi, non-cursed sailors ! ;-)

Here is the official announcement from the FAQ :
The project's Kickstarter campaign and late pledge phases have now ended.

We should have copies available, within the limits of available stocks, in the future which will be sold on Serious Poulp’s webstore.

Unfortunately, due to a production problem encountered during the reprinting of the "second edition" Core boxes, its opening is now delayed until after the end of deliveries to our contributors (after wave 2).

To be kept informed about the opening of the online shop and our future projects, you can subscribe to the newsletter here: https://www.seriouspoulp.com/fr/subscribe

Thank you for your understanding and patience
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts