Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts
Posted
Some 18 months after backing the 2nd Kickstarter campaign, my reward finally showed up. To say I've been looking forward to receiving my purchase would be an understatement, so you can imagine my disappointment when I opened the package to find my base edition box was quite dented on one corner. The outer packaging that the boxes came in looked pretty rough as well. As much as it pains me to think I would have to further delay getting my reward, is there any way I could return my copy and have a new copy sent to me that's undamaged? I haven't removed the cellophane and all the original packaging is still in the box.

Posted
Mine is similar damaged, but I didn’t cared enough to complain
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted - Edited
If any of the mods here have a look at this:

all I really care about is that the outside of the box is dented...so if it would be easier/less costly for you guys to just send me a new, empty box, I'll gladly take out the contents of the one you sent and mail it back
Posted
Hello,
I moved your topic in the After-sales section of the forum.
Anyway, you must use this form to obtain a official answer.

Sorry for this first bad curse...
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Mine is in a bit worse shape, but it's only a box to hold the cards. To each their own though, just happy I get to play now
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts