Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 posts
Posted
As one of the lucky ones to receive my 2nd wave today I have some questions about the various cards. Starting with a tip...
  • Make sure you sort out the replacement pack before looking in the WGUMCD box. Put the old cards in the replacement box and put to one side.

Right, some questions:
  • I assume the WGUMCD cards and new organiser tabs all merge into the original box?
  • Are any of the WGUMCD cards 'replacements' of any in the (updated) cards in the original box? (Some green cards have the same numbers)
Posted
Hi :)
This is not an official response from SeriousPoulp and I have not yet received my Veteran pledge, but I think the answers are as follows:

• Yes, proceed as follows:
    1/ Replace the cards of the black box with the replacement set (the old cards can be offered to another player or a club for example);
    2/ Open the white box and organize according to the number cartridges (some will go in the storage of the black box).

• No, all WGUMCD cards are an addition of extra cards. If a green cartridge number already exists, you will need to draw randomly from these cards when the game requests to take this number.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks for confirming that. Completed the merge, and everything just about squeezes in the core box with all three card trays fairly full. Two trays of numbered cards and tabs and the third tray with everything else. During play I expect you could shuffle a small group of numbered cards into the third tray to give you a bit more space to flick through cards easily.

With the wallet and everything in the box the lid sits a bit 'proud' - a cm or so above a tight close.
Posted
To complete just a little bit, I guess the references number on cards' corner should help you sorting the cards.

Enjoy, you poor cursed thing ! :-P
:action_go_see: : Solo (Eliot & Dimitri) / :flag_curse_sm: : Traque Sanguinaire+Marais de l'Epouvante / :action_think: : 0h00 (0 sessions)
Le Passé : 6 malédictions levées (DV-OG-CP*-LG-CD-SI) / 22 sessions pour environ 48H30 / 0 :icon_curse: (parfois de peu)
Posted
Hey guys, quick question !
Do you also have a difference on the amount of cards between the old ones and the new print (black box then) ?

I have some differences in the land cards (I,II,III,IV,etc.)
Sometimes I have more card in the new print and sometimes less...

Thx
CC :icon_succes: | DV :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse: | OG :icon_locked: | LG :icon_locked: | CD :icon_locked: | SI :icon_locked: | TS :icon_locked: | ME :icon_locked: | PV :icon_locked: | PN :icon_locked: | VT :icon_locked: | AG :icon_locked:
Posted
gezy wrote:
Hey guys, quick question !
Do you also have a difference on the amount of cards between the old ones and the new print (black box then) ?

I have some differences in the land cards (I,II,III,IV,etc.)
Sometimes I have more card in the new print and sometimes less...

Thx

Did you compare the cards IDs? Which one do you miss?

Every card have a unique ID that you can find in this official list so it can help you understand where is the difference:
https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/documents/t7c/The7thContinent_cards-list.pdf
Les pérégrinations d'un Ludopathe dans le monde ludique : https://LeLudopathe.fr
Posted - Edited
In fact I realize I have the french version, so maybe no error for you...
But basically the card A0272 and A0273 are not in IX as they are supposed to be.
Instead, A0272 is in IV and A0273 in VI.

The rest is correct.

[EDIT] We had news from Serious Poulp. It impacts only the french version.
CC :icon_succes: | DV :icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse: | OG :icon_locked: | LG :icon_locked: | CD :icon_locked: | SI :icon_locked: | TS :icon_locked: | ME :icon_locked: | PV :icon_locked: | PN :icon_locked: | VT :icon_locked: | AG :icon_locked:
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 posts