Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign8 posts
Posted - Edited
Hello, Team of The 7th Continent:

I would like to suggest a 3rd Campaign ideas as following:

A) 4 players start inside a" SUBMARINE" travel under water, facing water pressure, unknown sea creatures, under sea volcano/earthquake, sank ship "Titanic", Cthulhu, The sank Lost Cities
= Lost' City of Atlantis
= Lost City of Port Royal
= Lost City of Pyramids of Yonaguni-Jima
= Lost City of Lion City of Quiandao Lake
= Lost City of Cleopatra’s Palace
= Lost City of Dwarka
= Lost City of ...................Etc.

B) Add more players. 4 is not enough, need 12 players. (become a more tabletop small party game)

C) 4 players from base game, 4 different from the What Goes Up, Must Come Down , extra 4 different for the 3rd expansion (What's Going On???)

D) Game set up select 4 players start from the beginner of the base game, then select another 4 players start from aboard the Hot Air Balloon, and select last 4 players start from inside the "SUBMARINE". AT the end all 3 different groups of 4 players will meet together, if they all survive at the end and heading to the next challenge explore. Enter the "TIME TRAVEL MACHINE" together to a whole new world.

Thanks,
Deepdragon
Posted
Hello :-)

Serious Poulp has announced that there will be no 3rd campaign for The 7th Continent.
But they will launch a new campaign, probably in 2019/2020, for another game based on the same mechanism ("Choose your own path") with another theme.

Your ideas may be included in this new game ? :sandglass:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:

Serious Poulp has announced that there will be no 3rd campaign for The 7th Continent.
But they will launch a new campaign, probably in 2019/2020, for another game based on the same mechanism ("Choose your own path") with another theme.

Where was this anounced? I haven't seen that (granted I wasn't haunting the forums too much...)
Posted
One of the kickstarter updates I think? Maybe just a comment on kickstarter.

There wasn't much more detail than that.
Posted
platypus wrote:
Firebird wrote:

Where was this anounced? I haven't seen that (granted I wasn't haunting the forums too much...)

I forgot to give my source ! :dizzy::blush:

About the 3rd campaign, it's clear from the beginning KS2 page : ;-)

And Serious Poulp is a company that respects its commitment.

About the next campaign for a new game, I spoke with one of the authors (Bruno Sautter) during the "Festival International des jeux de Cannes" (february 2018) and he told the same thing in a french interview (Podcast "La Radio des jeux") in november 2017. Ludovic Roudy (the other author) confirmed the project at the end of a conference about the crowdfunding in Paris (april 2018).
Sorry, these are very long and french-speaking sources... :ermm:
I don't have enought time to give you timestamps for the exact quote.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:

About the next campaign for a new game, I spoke with one of the authors (Bruno Sautter) during the "Festival International des jeux de Cannes" (february 2018) and he told the same thing in a french interview (Podcast "La Radio des jeux") in november 2017. Ludovic Roudy (the other author) confirmed the project at the end of a conference about the crowdfunding in Paris (april 2018).

Well, I happen to be French, so that shouldn't be an issue :)

Thanks for the reply
Posted
Firebird wrote:

Wow, thanks for the information! This deserves its own speculation/rumors topic.
Posted
Well, if things change I vote a new set of idea cards. I mean base idea card that you start with.

Each original, perhaps, has a counterpart that you can swap it out for before playing the game.

Would make things more interesting.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign8 posts