- Bone dice and dice bag
- Cartographer's notebook
- Playmat

According to shipping notice, I will shortly be receiving the following:

- Playmat
- Notebook
- Core Box
- Bone dice and dice bag

Could someone explain to me what exactly I will receive during wave 2 shipping?

TIA.
Posted
The Icy Maze, The Forbidden Sanctuary, The Swamp of Madness, What Goes Up Must Come Down, Satchel and Journal Binder, Facing The Elements, Fear The Devourers, Path of Repentance, The Flying Roots & Comfort Creatures.
Posted
Note : "What Goes Up Must Come Down" is the white box that includes all the strech goals of the 2nd campaign.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thank you, this was my same question. It was unclear if the smaller expansion sets like, Icy Maze, were part of the first or second shipment, but it looks like they are in the second.
Posted
Hello,
I ordered the Rookie Pledge with a Notebook.
Per the KS pledge, I was to receive in TWO shipments March and October.
But the Crowdox manager had me choose a WAVE SHIPPING SELECTION which was "Ship all at once (in 1 wave).
I assumed it would be Wave one although the Crowdox doesn't actually delineate which date my wave is.
I haven't received anything yet.

Now the October shipments are due to be moved to 2019.

How, who, do I contact to discover when my pledge is to arrive/be fulfilled?

(((I moved but my address used is my folks because i moved beginning of march and wasn't sure when the game would ship)))
Posted - Edited
curtisbrazil wrote:
I ordered the Rookie Pledge with a Notebook. Per the KS pledge, I was to receive in TWO shipments March and October.
But the Crowdox manager had me choose a WAVE SHIPPING SELECTION which was "Ship all at once (in 1 wave). I assumed it would be Wave one although the Crowdox doesn't actually delineate which date my wave is.

The 2nd box content wasn't slated to be done until the October shipment. How did you envision getting your product shipped before it exists?

Apologies if I don't seem sympathetic, but the Kickstarter campaign page and updates were very clear about this.

curtisbrazil wrote:
How, who, do I contact to discover when my pledge is to arrive/be fulfilled?

You are currently set to receive your pledge in Wave 2, which is now scheduled for early 2019. But lucky for you, SP has decided to reopen the pledge manager for a "wave 1.5" - you could opt for this and get the Base Box earlier, but you will have to pay an additional shipping cost for split-wave shipping.
Posted - Edited
(Replied to this thread by mistake, carry on.)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign7 posts