Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game7 posts
Posted
Hey SP,

first off thank you very much for delivering such an amazing game. It is definitely a masterpiece.

As the classic box will be printed and there is already some errata for the white box I just have to ask:
Is it possible to reprint the corrected cards from WGUMCD and send them to the backers? (Even for a small fee) I really like to have the corrected card instead of the printed sheet of paper as it looks so much better. (Also you can optimize Anjika's ability as mentioned in the other discussion)

Thanks again for this wonderful game!
Posted - Edited
I'd pay for a printed errata pack.

Please don't nerf Anjika though, at least, not that hard. Getting rid of the War Paint loop is fine, but taking away the ability to drop stealth cards from her inventory takes away nearly everything interesting about her. It's what allows her to function as a hybrid stealth/aggressiveness character -- with the proposed change she's aggressiveness-only and extremely flat.
Posted - Edited
I don't think that's going to happen unless a major mistake appears.
However maybe as an add-on in their next KS ? (The 7th Citadel).

Edit : Well I forgot the online store so who knows ?
7/12 :flag_curse_sm: reste : WGUMCD(\VT\CC)+DV+TS
7 :icon_curse:(2 DV-1 SI-1 CD-1 OG-1 PV-1 PN) 101h :action_think:
Armaggedon en cours ! :w00t::sandglass:
Posted
Throwing the half dozen or so cards in on a print order for Classic 7th Continent or on the print order for 7th Citadel and then selling them at BGG promo pack prices might maybe be something they do if enough folks ask. Maybe.
Posted - Edited
The cards that really need a fix in WGUMCD are actually only 3; the others have only typos, so I feel it’s unlikely they’ll be printing them. They’re available in the Errata section for printing and inserting in sleeves even though I get it’s not like having a proper card with the right print.
Posted
3 real changes and some more that are just typos is comparable to the upgrade pack they did for first edition to second edition. It was only a few cards, and many of them were very minor fixes.
Posted
That's why I was figuring if it happens at all it would happen *with* the print run of something else to keep costs down. That said I would still put cash in the barrel for a fix pack.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game7 posts