Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts
Posted
Hello all, I just received my game last week, sleeved everything and played once so far, The Crystal's Song. Wow what an adventure. However, after putting sleeves on on the cards, the six trays are very tightly packed. If I could find one more tray just for Setup, Characters, skills, past etc... then all the trays would be just a bit easier.

Two questions: A) would anyone have an extra try they might part with? B) what is everyone else doing to save when sleeved cards are so tightly packed and you have several
Green Cards in the past
to store.

Thanks,
Posted
You do not need to store the past, as it will be returned anyway
Or do you mean banished?
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
Returning the past on save rather than on load, as JackSpirio suggests, is a good idea.
Posted
Whether he means the satchel or banished or past (because you could store the past and return (and sort) it on the beginning of the next play), I don't think it really matters.

When you pack the game you always have the same amount of cards to pack (i.e. all of them) :angel:

As for the actual questions:
A) no
B) I don't have them all sleeved but maybe you could use a mini-expansion box to store some extra cards out of the trays. For example, once you have played Crystal Song you could put those crystal fog cards away if space is the problem.
Posted
Removing the Crystal Song is certainly an idea. Since I've only played once maybe I'm getting this wrong and it's easier than I think :-)

When I save a game I return the Green cards back to their spot in the trays. If I save the game in the tray with the Action and Skill cards, then really I only putting those back in the tray they came from, plus a single terrain. Okay I think I get it now. That's much easier.

I do think the cards are very snug and wouldn't mind an extra tray. But even without I think I better understand it and how it fits.

Thanks,
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts