Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted
Make room for a fat guy on that boat.
Posted
Yep. Created this account purely to let you all know that I'm In. make sure there's an extra box for me! :)
Posted
Hello. I would also want a copy of this game - so much....! :)
Posted
I am definitely in!!! I want full game and all of extras and expension.
I am throwing my money so just take it and please do 3rd campaign.

I understand you already mentioned that you have no plan to but...look these people!

We just happen to learn about boardg game or this game late!! Please give me a chance!!

I really want it.
Posted - Edited
I'm sure that you've read it already, but there's news in the last Update #68.
==> The Pledge Manager will be reopened in July !

(Please open a new topic to talk about this update.)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
WOW SO HAPPY. Love the game. I even dream about it! It's phenomenal. I want to play it everyday, love the exploration! I still think about "mmh maybe if i had did that instead of what i did, maybe it would change something" for event that happened a month ago. I WANT IT ALL! ALL THE EXPANSIONS!! YEAH YEAH YEAH...! I Can't believe some people are angry they are reopening the pledge manager. IT'S THE BEST THING EVER! Wow. Best birthday gift EVER!
Posted
Regarding update#68...will the pledge manager opening in July be open to new backers as well, or will just be open exclusively for existing backers to get expansions etc...I missed out on the previous kickstarters and would love to get a copy!! Get me on the boat, train or whatever...
Posted
I sure hope I'm wrong (I know CMON has their own late pledge manager that works differently), I've not seen a pledge manager ever open to newcomers that didn't originally pledge :-(
Posted
Ok, I just read on the update comments that I am (thankfully) wrong, and new backers will be able to get the game (yay!... I love these guys lol )
Posted
Firebird wrote:
I'm sure that you've read it already, but there's news in the last Update #68.
==> The Pledge Manager will be reopened in July !

(Please open a new topic to talk about this update.)

You are the bomb dude/dudette! Again I'm so sorry about early, I was just a bit irritated due to scalpers on this. Thank you for this info and please accept my apologies!
Posted
Yeah, it's not overly clear if it will re-open to new comers or not. If not, it's just going to allow the scalpers to buy all the extra copies we were hoping to be able to get. I sure hope they open it to late backers, and limit it to 1 base game per customer!
Posted
philjc wrote:
Yeah, it's not overly clear if it will re-open to new comers or not. If not, it's just going to allow the scalpers to buy all the extra copies we were hoping to be able to get. I sure hope they open it to late backers, and limit it to 1 base game per customer!

In the FAQ they say Pledge Manager will open for those who pledge at least 1$... so I would say that we are not going to get the game through this re-opening. Also, they say that the online shop has been delayed... so not sure whether these are good news.
Posted - Edited
Great that it opens again and is open for late pledges according to the comments.
Is there any information on the available amount of base boxes? Do we talk about 50, 500, 1000, 1000+? My feeling is that many people will buy an additional box, just to re-sell it later... and again we guys might have an issue then...
Posted
Since everyone is gathering their information from all over (FAQ's have not been updated were set back during the campaign). Here is a copy of what they wrote from the Update Comments section. Because they are opening it up for quite some time (they are saying a month), I am presuming that they are not selling extra copies, but are just taking new orders during the reprint fiasco.:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie "WhelpSlayer" Johnson Collaborator about 6 hours ago
->Can you be clear on the replacements - is it for *every* card in the original box?

It is EVERY Card 😊

->Will the base game also be available for a late pledge ?

It will but in limited quantities

->But... is on another company agenda?
Serious Pulp is not being clear at all at this point.

Haha, nice try but I can assure you that a T7C translation is not on the agenda of any human being, alien, heavenly body or machine, living or dead. Past, present, future and all parallel dimensions.

I think I covered everything there? 😉

->I'm sure that Wave 1-ers are quite pleased, and they'll let the rest of us know to be patient while they open their replacement cards.

Everyone will be getting their replacement cards in wave 2 ^^ so I don’t think they’ll be asking you to do anything there x)

->Originally I was under the impression that everyone who ordered the base game and expansions to be received in 2 shipments wouldn't have to request the color corrected cards as they would be shipped automatically with the wave 2 expansions. However, nkw, if I nderstand correctly, we have to request the color corrected cards (at no extra charge)

This is correct. If you have ALREADY received your core box then you will need to replace the corrected ones. This is because the issue is not present in every single box. The procedure to follow will be very quick, easy and explained fully in due time 😊

->I'd like to check the PM. Could you send me an email with the link?

You can message SP or check your inbox, the link should still be active 😊

->What is wrong with the cards? I just opened two packs at random and nothing stood out. Are there specific cards I should check?

The issue varies from copy to copy. Yours sounds like it’s fine!
Posted
OOPs, my apologies, I posted the wrong one :w00t:

This is the one with the information everyone is looking for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie "WhelpSlayer" Johnson Collaborator about 20 hours ago
->Hy, is it possible that a friend of me that missed the campange can order a late pledge now?

He will be able to yes.

->Means this my pledge is open again and i must write to close it?

No, your PM will be open should you wish to make any changes. We will close them all at the end of this additional period.

->How do I make sure I will get my replacement cards?

You will get PLENTY of warning once we reach that point. There will be a very simple task to complete and that will ensure you get your cards. This is if you have already received your game however. If not, they will be automatically included 😊

->Will the Crystal's Song be in Wave 1.5? It seems a good way to learn the game so it would be nice to have it at the start.

I’m afraid this will come with the rest of the additional content in wave 2.

->When will we receive information about how to order the replacement cards? My order has the action card colour problem, and since end of April I am waiting for information.

Well as you quoted yourself, it will be in a future update 😉 Rest assured you guys will get PLENTY of warning s of what to do and when it must be done.

->So having thought that everyone would receive corrected cards I hadn't opened my copy of 7th Continent yet. Now I read that you have to request the replacement cards. So I opened the box and of course I'm one of the unlucky ones to have faulty cards. My question now is where do I request this?

As noted above, this will be detailed in a future update.

->The big question for me is whether I'll have enough sleeves to protect everything when the expansions come in 2019. So many of the sleeves ended up splitting from attempting insert oversized cards. How will SP deal with this?

Shoot them a mail when you receive the replacement cards.
Posted
So... According to your last "right" post, including this:

Gacayon wrote:
->Hy, is it possible that a friend of me that missed the campange can order a late pledge now?

He will be able to yes

I assume that the next is not correct anymore, and copies will be available for everyone?

Gacayon wrote:

->Will the base game also be available for a late pledge ?

It will but in limited quantities

Thanks very much for posting this!
Posted
Actually based on the time stamps of her posting that information, I can only presume that the copies will be limited, as that one is the newest response she wrote :-(

They have not indicated how many though, so I guess I will be on early July 1st (unless they give a different date or different info in general), to see if I can secure an "all in".
Posted
Yeah, it sounds like they will open for late pledges, but limited quantities. Not sure how that will work. Hopefully they just limit it to 1 or 2 per customer. Does anyone know what the link is for the pledge manager so I can spam F5 for the next month?!?
Posted
HI,
So I found out about 7th continent after the initial KS.
Have registered on this site for any updates.
Haven't received any information.
Is this the right place to be to try and get hold of a copy of the game if / when they reprint ?
Thanks for all your help.
Reviews of the game sound awesome.

Interestingly has me having signed up to the site a couple of weeks ago - I though it was much longer than that - just shows how excited I am to try and get a copy
Posted
Make room for another on the boat! :)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts