Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted
Registered to add my vote. I'd love to buy the game and all expansions.

Will Serious Poulp be at Gen Con, and will copies be available?
Posted
Ya, I'll jump in the boat too!

If not, I don't think I'm willing to accept not being able to get my hands on this game (ya ya, late to the party too).

I'll unfortunately go EBAY if I have to :-(
Posted
I would be in also!
Posted
My wife and I are climbing into the boat with everyone, it is a bit crowded though....if only something could be done to get these people out of here?! ;) ;)
Posted
Just found out about this and also want to have this to play with my wife, so, sorry when i cram onto the boat!
Posted
I would also like to climb into the boat! :)
This game is awesome and as a long time board game enthusiast I would very much like to play it and add it to my collection! :o
Posted
Is it still a boat or a ship? Anyway, I'm in. :)
Posted
Same here!

Game + expansions is what I would love to buy asap. :)
Posted
Going to add myself to the boat. I would buy any sort of all-in bundle (game + expansions) the second it came available!
Posted
I'll be stowing away on this boat. I'd happily buy a bundle with the game and all expansions. What's the logic behind not reprinting It? I'm seeing how much scalpers are making off of this and it's insane.
Posted
1 more hoping for a new KS or a way to buy the game + all expansions
Posted
Add One more wagon to the train...I so desperately want This game...
Posted
Another person here that badly wants this game...
Posted
zekere wrote:
Add One more wagon to the train...

Sorry, you can't have your game because of a bad means of transport. :-P
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
zekere wrote:

Is it just me or does this seem to be in piss poor taste, all things considered?
Posted - Edited
mrfallout wrote:
Firebird wrote:
zekere wrote:

Is it just me or does this seem to be in piss poor taste, all things considered?

It is just a joke...
I'm a player-volunteer-moderator, not a member of Serious Poulp. I already inform SP for this long topic and I already copy several times the official answer from the FAQ (which is a little bit old, I agree).

I'm sorry if my attempt to play down is a fail. :unsure:
I have good hope that SP find a solution to help the maximum of you to be cursed.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
mrfallout wrote:
Firebird wrote:
zekere wrote:

It is just a joke...
I'm a player-volunteer-moderator, not a member of Serious Poulp. I already inform SP for this long topic and I already copy several times the official answer from the FAQ (which is a little bit old, I agree).

I'm sorry if my attempt to play down is a fail. :unsure:
I have good hope that SP find a solution to help the maximum of you to be cursed.

My apologies, it just felt a bit painful considering how many of us would really love to have this game but don't want to line scalpers pockets. I do feel bad, it just came off a bit abrasive to me. What I'm really hoping is when they release the store and allow copies to be purchased that they limit it to one per to try and mitigate scalpers.
Posted
Firebird, I personally thought it was amusing :D'

Keep up the humor, as we all need it right about now. I want the game as much as the next person and a few laughs in between some seriousness is sometimes needed :-)

There was a guy on BGG that wrote:

"Tortures me daily!!!

Passing on this Kickstarter was one of my great regrets in life. (I’ve had an easy life.)

And now watching everyone discuss (i.e. “flaunt”) their copies makes me an angry person.

So if everyone could please stop posting so many interesting/enticing discussions about this game (at least until I find and purchase it), I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance."

and was roasted by everyone. It was just a joke.... again, humorous :silly:
Posted
I am not sure it was really a joke... It was more like a painting or a writing about reality. Like Monet plus Kafka.
Personally, I could not be angry knowing that the authors of this game are enjoying in a "personal" island to explore with their 7M$ instead of working hard to make us happy. There are PnP files on the internet. So less crying and more printing and cutting... more than 1000 cards xD
Posted
First I'd like to be on the boat.

I know this may have already been asked but will the game be at gen con for purchase? Thanks
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts