Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect6 posts
Posted
Can i reduce the Raft by one to get rid of my Bloody card?
Posted
No. To get rid of your Bloody state card, you must take a :action_swim: action, which is represented inside a white box.

The Raft only has a brown box :action_condition: meaning that it can be applied when the corresponding action is taken. In order to use the raft, there must be something with a white box :action_empty: that lets you take the swim action.
Posted
Why does the Bloody card have a brown box anchor if i need to use a white box anchor, l find this confusing?
Posted
Every brown box in the game needs you to use a white box.

Short explanation:
:action_swim: (white box) is an action that you can take.
For example, the Tired state has :action_rest: - you can do the action to return the Tired state.

:action_condition: is an (bonus) effect activated when corresponding :action_empty: action is taken.
For example, a card in your hand may give you :action_condition: :icon_succes: - it means that every time you do the action depicted in :action_condition: you will get a bonus (1 :icon_succes: in this case)

The Bloody state works exactly the same as the rest of the game - it gives you a bonus when you manage to do a :action_swim: acton - that bonus is returning the state card.
Posted
Thanks to both of you and for the explanation, i will look into it when i get back to my game.
Posted
Role play version : You must swim a little bit to clean all that blood on you. So, you must find a place wherre swimming is possible. :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect6 posts