Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts
Posted
Are checkpoints
a still thing? I remember them from the campaign but have yet to run into any thing of that nature and I am surely nearing the end of the first curse by now. I do have all content in play, so it's not like I'm missing an expansion that could have it (I first thought the time one, like perhaps not camping enough.) So, were they scrapped?
Posted
There is no rules about Checkpoint.
But, just like some other features, the game will maybe explain to us a king of checkpoint in a specific situation
(not on the Voriacious Goddess)
?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
There is no rules about Checkpoint.
But, just like some other features, the game will maybe explain to us a king of checkpoint in a specific situation
(not on the Voriacious Goddess)
?

There is no checkpoint (after 4 malédictions tried)
7/12 :flag_curse_sm: reste : WGUMCD(\VT\CC)+DV+TS
7 :icon_curse:(2 DV-1 SI-1 CD-1 OG-1 PV-1 PN) 101h :action_think:
Armaggedon en cours ! :w00t::sandglass:
Posted
That's too bad, since in the designers diaries, they specifically mentioned them:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1426253/adventurers-guide-chapter-3-sum-all-adventures

It's a shame that they seem to have taken them out, I'm still waiting for my copy in Canada, but the prospect of sudden death is making me nervous.
Posted
Don't hesitate to choose the "easy mode" for your first game (draw 777).
You will be reassured and you will find that the sudden deaths are unlikely.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts