Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts
Posted
Hi,

are there any plans to publish the game or have it published in other languages, e.g. German?

Thanks!

(I didn't find anything concerning this via web search or in the FAQ and there seems to be no forum search here.)
Posted
SP stated that at this point there is no agenda for another language versions.
However from what they said this is not impossible and may be possible in the future, maybe related with third party involvement.
If you have any contacts within German publishers, you can push them to track the topic with SP.
SP only stated for sure there will be no reprint in English and French.
Posted
I confirm the Vievioor's answer.

And I inform you that the search form is in the top right corner. ;-)
Enter "language" and you will find some topics about spanish and chinese players asking for the same request.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
And I inform you that the search form is in the top right corner. ;-)

:blush: Why, I didn't see that! On the other hand, I didn't even look there since the forum is an add-on on most sites and has its own search there. Thumbs up for the great integration, including even tabbed search results. :blink:

Worked like a charm: Topic for Spanish inquiry, Topic for Chinese inquiry
Posted
Thank you ! :blush:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts