Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General15 posts
Posted
Hey everyone,

I am just getting into board games, and discovered 7th Continent a few days ago and now know THIS to be the game I've been looking for. I was very sad to discover that it is unavailable at retail...or anywhere, for that matter. I wanted to see if y'all had any inclination as to whether or not Serious Poulp will be doing a third Kickstarter OR if you knew of anywhere I could find a copy? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
Posted
I copy my own message from another topic. ;)

For those who would discover this message late and who wish to acquire The 7th Continent and its extensions:
  • The game will NOT be re-printed. (except if translated, but not on the agenda)
  • Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured.*
  • On the second-hand market, you will probably find opportunities to buy a game, even before its delivery you buy the "pledge" of a contributor and wait for his box), the box of a player separating from his copy. Specialized websites and forums exist for these exchanges between people.

* In May, potentially. Subcribe the newsletter or this forum to be aware.

And we know that Serious Poulp works on a new game with the same "Choose your own path" system. No more information about it. It should be launch on KickStarter during 2019 I guess.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks for the reply, Firebird! Could you share with me what one of those forums/websites is? I'd like to check that out.
Posted
You are already at the good place ! ;-)
- The newsletter's form is at the bottom of this website. You can also subscribe via a tab in your profil settings.
- To follow a topic or a subforum (like this one), just use the green button on the top right corner. And check in your profil settings if you want to receive email notifications.

Hope to see you on the 7th Continent ! ;)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted
Hi Firebird, I also was looking for a copy of the game as I just heard about it from a friend and it sounds awesome but was sad to see your forum post stating the game would not be reprinted. I have a question on your second bullet point stated that "Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured." Probably a silly question, but I was wondering if you had any idea how many potential surplus boxes may be available? I don't want to miss out but know I'm clearly late to the party. Anyway, I'm subscribed to the newsletter so it seems that's my best chance of learning when or if more are available. Thanks.
Posted
Since they might have to replace some lost/damaged boxes I'm guessing they can't answer that.
Posted
Hi Fignuts4Life !
I don't have information to answer you. :unsure:
Bruno (from SP) told me that they produce a significant number of extensions, but I don't know about the basic box.

I will suggest that SP put a limit on the maximum number of boxes in a single purchase, to avoid speculative investment.
Posted
That's good!
if you can answer, the boxes that will be sold will have the content of the ROOKIE pledge or no stretch goals at all?
Posted
No official information but I thing that the black box (base game) will be the same than the Survivor pledge :
Survivor (962 cards, 4 curses)
For those that only want the base game.
Available in English and French.

*** This pledge level does not include the Stretch Goals unlocked during this Kickstarter campaign. ***
Include :
- The 7th Continent “Second Edition” Box
- All Stretch Goals from the first campaign

After the 2nd wave of delivery, you should be able to buy also the other extensions.
Posted
ok, that's fine!
So, let the waiting begin!! :D'
Posted
Hi Firebird, is SP planning on selling all base box extras? Will they be equipped to deal with a lost/damaged base box in Wave 2?
Posted - Edited
I am not worried about the ability of SP to organize the after-sales service. 8-)
SP is a very good manager so I'm confident.
Posted
Great, thank you!
Posted
Most excellent! Thanks for answering so quickly and for all the extra info from others as well. Here's hoping there's enough for all who want to enjoy the game!
Posted
As it's now being reprinted anyway due to the card issues, how about opening it up to late pledges again! Seems pointless not to...

Please!!!!
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General15 posts