Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect2 posts
Posted
So I can't grasp the whole rest thing...

I recently discovered a terrain card with a rest symbol on a brown background. In it the consequence was a blue cardsymbol with a -5 number in it.

My question. Can I take a rest action here just based on the terrain card or do I have to have an item/hand card with a restsymbok on a gray background on it and the terrain card in question is just to lower the number of cards needed to be drawn?

Whats the difference with actions on gray and brown background?
Posted
Fredriksk wrote:
Whats the difference with actions on gray and brown background?

This is the main question you have to understand. Don't hesitate to read again the rulebook about this point (last page). It's very important.

:action_empty: is a action.
You can do any action on your terrain, an permanent event on your terrain, in your hand, in the satchel or in your inventory (pay -1 pip for that).

:action_condition: is a effect you can apply IF you do an action from a :action_empty: icon.

So, in your case, you must rest from another card and, if your character is on this terrain, you can draw -5:card_blue: cards.
NB: -5 means -5, not -4 or -3 or... You can choose to not apply the effect (-0 cards). This is important for some other tests.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect2 posts