Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted
A little more than 24 hours left... and for some reason I feel discouraged.
Initially I was after all in pledge. Or after Black box+White box at the very least.
Now, due to some difficulties in life and constant drop of morale I am not sure if such action is good for me. It's all about money.
I know, this game is very unique and rubs me in all the right ways. Most likely it'd be a blast to play. And I was following (if not stalking) the game for about half a year now. So making a decision against the game is double hard.
I'm not asking for anything specific. I just feel that here is a the most proper place to vent out my frustratiuon and inner confusion.

I am yet to make up my mind. So maybe tomorrow I'll be among you, folks. Even if not, I wish all of you to get what you after.
Posted
Will there be paypal in PM?
Posted
When is the PM timed to start?
Posted
Ikey wrote:
When is the PM timed to start?

==>
Update-69 wrote:

The reopening of the Pledge Manager is scheduled for Tuesday 3rd July at 12 PM Eastern Time (6 PM / 18h00 CET) and it will be accessible until the 31st of July.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
cold25 wrote:
Will there be paypal in PM?

I'm not sure but I don't think so.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Unfortunately I only learned about The 7th Continent in June 2018, long past the kickstarter campaign. I've been searching all over for the pledge manager so I could make a pledge but I cannot seem to locate it anywhere (it should have reopened 5 hours ago if what I have been reading is correct). So I need to ask, is this only open to people who were lucky enough to be part of the kickstarter campaign when it ran so they can increase their pledge? If not, how does someone like me who did not know of it gain access to the Pledge Manager so we can join in?
Ziglen
Posted - Edited
Ziglen wrote:
(it should have reopened 5 hours ago if what I have been reading is correct).

It is due to open Tuesday 6pm CET, so still another 9 hours or so to go (give or take 1 or 2)
Sanity is a curse.
Posted
I havent receive any letter about the later pledge even i have subscribed. How do i participate in this round?
Posted
I would assume that they will sent the emails only after the pledge manager has already opened. So in about 3(?) hours from now it should open. Since they said that they would post that info in multiple channels (email subscription as one), I would check the Kickstarter campaigns update portion for new info around that time.
Posted
The reopening of the Pledge Manager is scheduled for Tuesday 3rd July at 12 PM Eastern Time (6 PM / 18h00 CET) and it will be accessible until the 31st of July.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but CET is only 5 hours ahead of ET.
Posted
Nope. ET is -5 and CET is +1
Posted
Nope. ET is -5 and CET is +1

-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

I'm counting 6 steps/hours.
Posted
Exactly. So everything is fine, right?
Posted
Zmey wrote:
A little more than 24 hours left... and for some reason I feel discouraged.
Initially I was after all in pledge. Or after Black box+White box at the very least.
Now, due to some difficulties in life and constant drop of morale I am not sure if such action is good for me. It's all about money.
I know, this game is very unique and rubs me in all the right ways. Most likely it'd be a blast to play. And I was following (if not stalking) the game for about half a year now. So making a decision against the game is double hard.
I'm not asking for anything specific. I just feel that here is a the most proper place to vent out my frustratiuon and inner confusion.

I am yet to make up my mind. So maybe tomorrow I'll be among you, folks. Even if not, I wish all of you to get what you after.

I think that if you finally have to wait this time you will have another chance once the SeriousPulp online store will open. Anyway I hope that you can finally buy your copy. Best of luck!
Posted - Edited
Posted
So.. is it 6pm CET yet? :P
Posted
I don't see 249$ pledge :/
Posted
me neither :(
Posted - Edited
Exactly. So everything is fine, right?

Aw, crap.I don't know, but 12:00 pm ET is only 5:00 CET according to my internet machine, so maybe 0 doesn't count? Or maybe my internet machine is broken. Regardless, the PM seems to be open so cheers!
Posted - Edited
You'll want to do the Rookie Pledge for $129, and then when you get to the add-ons select all of the expansions individually. There's 1 expansion pack that has 3 of them combined, add the pack and not the 3 individual ones in that pack.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts