Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign40 posts
Posted
Hi,

I have received my wave 1 pledge - it is awesome. In the pledge manager I did not choose to purchase any expansions or optional buys. However after playing the game, I wish I had. Will there be a chance to purchase expansions and optional buys for wave 2? (Note: I pledged Rookie, so will be receiving a wave 2 shipment already)

Posted
Try picking it up at the store when they sell their extras. SP suggested subscribing to the newsletter to make sure you get a notification when stuff goes on sale.
Posted - Moved
I was curious if anyone knows if the future serious pulp shop will sell any of the expansions? As seen on some of the other topics, they will sell limited extra copies of the base box and some accessories (card sleeves). Since the expansions (including what goes up) are not finalized, or manufactured yet, will the shop include preorders or ways to order this expansions for the second wave coming in October? While it seems like an easy idea, the designers may have their reasons to not do such a thing. I'm curious if there is any intent or plans for ordering these prior to the second wave or if limited extra copies will just be sold as in the base box once wave 2 ships?
Posted
Same happened to me. I just got my core box and would like to add some expansions to the wave 2 shippment.
It would be awesome, if there was a possibility to do so :)
Posted
Agreed! i guess we are many in this situation... hope they ll do something ;)
Posted
same for me. would be grate if we could order expansions for the 2nd wave.
Posted
In the same boat here, would really love to order all of the expansions for the game after receiving my base game a few weeks ago.
Posted
Same here. Hopefully they open it up again.
Posted
Upvote, I'm seriously freaking out that I won't be able to have all the awesomeness. 'Your vision slowly fades as you realize that you should have spent more before you embarked on your quest.'
Posted
Another upvote!
I don't even have my first shipment yet, but I'm all ready to give SP the rest of my money!
Posted
Count me in too. I’m regretting not getting the expansions now!
Posted
Sorry all, a quote from another thread.

Firebird wrote:
For those who [...] wish to acquire The 7th Continent and its extensions:
  • The game will NOT be re-printed. (except if translated, but not on the agenda)
  • Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured.
  • On the second-hand market, you will probably find opportunities to buy a game, even before its delivery you buy the "pledge" of a contributor and wait for his box), the box of a player separating from his copy. Specialized websites and forums exist for these exchanges between people.

Sorry...[/quote]
Posted
weewee wrote:
Sorry all, a quote from another thread.

Firebird wrote:
For those who [...] wish to acquire The 7th Continent and its extensions:
  • The game will NOT be re-printed. (except if translated, but not on the agenda)
  • Some boxes from surplus production could be put on sale on this website, once contributors delivered and after-sales service assured.
  • On the second-hand market, you will probably find opportunities to buy a game, even before its delivery you buy the "pledge" of a contributor and wait for his box), the box of a player separating from his copy. Specialized websites and forums exist for these exchanges between people.

Sorry...
[/quote]

I'm not sure if this applies?

Do we know if they have sent the expansions off to be printed yet? If they're only planning one print run but haven't sent the order for said print run they could quite easily get the pledge manager up again, maybe limiting it to only addons if they wanted to stop new people jumping in on existing pledges.

That would just mean adding more orders to the currently planned print run and should be feasible if they wanted to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are reasons they might not want to, extra admin etc, but as someone in a similar position (ordered the extra curses but not the other gameplay addons) I would love to throw more money at these guys to get the extra addons I didn't originally back.
Posted - Edited
I don't know if Serious Poulp has already made a decision regarding a "very-late-pledge" for extensions, but I'm sure that they are aware about your requests. So, let's wait for an answer. :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
Yeah it would be great for the ones that wants it. But i do belivie SP already has told the manufacter how much they need to print, so they in can talk to their suppliers about manufacturing materials.

As its so much to be printed, and they already said that extras will be for sale at their website i would not get my hopes up.

Best bet is to subscribe to the newsletter and be ready when they drop.

Would be sweet ofcourse if SP could tell us how it will be. Maybe they can do a wave 3 for extra orders and for missing/dmg parts, and with that for a higher price then initially for printing one extra wave. Might be to costly thou as i understand it from the updates.
The game seems like it only could be printed in high numbers to get the cost down.
Posted - Edited - Moved
Any chance that the pledge manager can open again after wave 1 to allow for ordering of some more sleeves to ship with my wave 2 box?

I am using a combo of the "nice" 4 pack sleeves and a bunch of the Mayday thin sleeves which is great for the current box and card counts but I will want another 4 pack (or two) of the 90mm sleeves to replace some of the thin sleeves once we have the second box. It wasn't obvious to me what I would want until i started playing.

Btw- Having a great time with the base game!
Posted - Moved
im curious about this two. I would love to add the playmate after now having played the base game for the first time.
Posted
(I moved the last two posts from another topic that point the same idea.)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Yup, I'm with you guys. I bought into the Rookie Pledge, so I'm waiting for the big expansion box yet. But really wish I had gone in for all the little ones too. Very impressed with this game. I'm trying to throw my money at you SP!
Posted
Adding to the thread. I bought the Rookie pledge and now I wish I could go back and add the curse expansions. It was hard to justify the extra cost without having played, so I'd like to give you that money now. How about a print run of just those bits?
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign40 posts