Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game6 posts
Posted
Hi Serious poulp,

We did enjoy 4 long games yesterday, and they went quite well. (even though we lost).

During the last game, after getting all the hints, we went to the tower,
and when you get to the adventure card C1087,
we have no idea how to guess that it should be C1093
, even thoug we look at c1154,. and apply the satchel journal hits we received.

Maybe it is just because we were too tired after 16 hours of gameplay.

If it is easy to guess, and just us who were too tired, or missing a clue I prefer if you not spoil,
however I am still quite curius how it can be that card number, since there are much more of each creature on c1154 and therefore should end up in 6xx cards instead.

Thanks, :-)
Posted
Hi,
Did you
look at the fresco (card n°535)
and
noticed the hidden number there
?
Posted
Yep we did gaze upon the fresco and looked at the number. but still we can't make sense of it, even if we count them, it never adds up to the correct card.

7 snakes, 6 spiders and 6 butterflies.

thanks
Posted - Edited
Stoch wrote:
Yep we did gaze upon the fresco and looked at the number. but still we can't make sense of it, even if we count them, it never adds up to the correct card.

7 snakes, 6 spiders and 6 butterflies.

thanks

On card
598 (hidden number)
you can see
5 butterfly (2 of them are identical), 6 spiders (2 of them are identical) and 7 snakes (all different).
Posted
I am very sorry but how does these numbers add up to 514, which is the number that I should guess at card 507?
Posted
You don't add up the numbers. The Secrets of the Sanctuary card tells you which card to draw according to which animal has all' different specimens.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game6 posts