Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect6 posts
Posted - Edited
[Spoiler - 170 / A0585 ] A question to confirm the number of differences.
We spent a long time (10+ minutes) re-checking and re-checking/looking with the magnifying glass, etc,
however for the "NNE" track we could only find 7 differences, even after seeing the card said there were 8.
Though we debated whether the indicator to flip the card counted as a difference I wasn't confident.

I ended up taking a photo of the card to compare it on the computer, and I can still only see 7 differences short of the card turnover.

So is this 7/an error, does the card flip indicator count, or am I still missing something somehow and it's 8?
Would really appreciate an answer for this.

Edit Firebird (Mod.) : Please use the Spoiler tag as needed, with a description to indicate the context of the spoiler. Thank you.
Posted
Hello,

This one is tricky but here is your anwser:

Posted
Wow, looks like if we run into that again we'll be spending 20+ minutes looking for differences haha.

Sorry about not having additional spoilers within the topic, I imagined it to be entirely a spoiler already by describing so in the [], so didn't think to bury it more, will keep that in mind if I need to post again in the future.

Also just wanted to say here, thanks so much for this incredible game. We've already easily spent 20+ hours playing and thinking we can't get enough time to play it still. Playing this with my Mum and her friend who both have fond memories of the Myst computer game series and similar ages ago is making this probably my favorite boardgaming experience ever and I question if it could ever be topped sincerely (I also already consider this far better than Myst), it's a real adventure and consistently engaging, and we aren't even remotely close to getting to the expansions yet, thanks!
Posted
SwiftIllusion wrote:
Sorry about not having additional spoilers within the topic, I imagined it to be entirely a spoiler already by describing so in the [], so didn't think to bury it more, will keep that in mind if I need to post again in the future.

No problemo. 8-)
We have plan to improve the management of spoilers. And we will add a forum's policy to help writing messages properly.
During this time, I focus on this kind of topics to prevent the maximum of cases.

And thank you from the SP Team for your compliments ! :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Hello! Now I have counted the ENE track, and about a 100 times I come to the Conclusion: 11 Differences.
But card 170 says: "ENE" track: 10 differences. Who is right about that? Me or the card? :-P
I could provide an image, but I don't have the possibility to provide it via URL. Is there some way to upload it? :unsure:
Posted - Edited
Andokai wrote:
Hello! Now I have counted the ENE track, and about a 100 times I come to the Conclusion: 11 Differences.
But card 170 says: "ENE" track: 10 differences. Who is right about that? Me or the card? :-P
I could provide an image, but I don't have the possibility to provide it via URL. Is there some way to upload it? :unsure:

Card 170 has an errata regarding ENE indeed. Add +1 to the current answer.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect6 posts