Forums/ Unofficial "Fan-made" extensions/ "Fan-made" ready to play30 messages
Posté - Edité
I'd like to announce...

Lost & Found
Unofficial fan-made print-and-play mini-expansion for The 7th Continent
(Compatible with Collector's and Classic edition and any official expansions.)

Many things and even more people got lost on the 7th continent.
Some want to be found, some do not, and some should not.

Ready for download here.

Contents
The expansion contains 1 rules and 92 cards:
  • 1 Clue card for the new “The Lost Artefact” curse
  • 1 “Book of Idols” card
  • 90 Blue Adventure Cards, forming the separate Blue Adventure Deck

Main features
  • New "The Lost Artefact" curse. :icon_curse: It's a medium length curse (~10 hours), with multiple parallel objectives. Can be combined with any other curses.
  • "Book of Idols" card. :icon_journal: Can be added even when not playing with the new curse - in the same way, you would add the "Pocket Watch" from the "Path Of Repentance" expansion.
  • No cards from this expansion are ever shuffled with the original cards (so you don’t have to worry about matching card backs etc.)

See Readme and the rules card for more details.

If you have spotted any typos or have any feedback, feel free to send me a PM.
Posté
Very excited! I'm printing this up right away. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Posté
BTW, a french translation of this fan made extension is on it's way!
Les pérégrinations d'un Ludopathe dans le monde ludique : https://LeLudopathe.fr
Posté
Thanks Dill for your extension. I'm waiting the translation in french to play it. :thumb_up:
sandglass Projet pour The 7th Continent avec Valhio, Arnaud et Tatain : Les Métamorphes (EN PAUSE) sandglass
action_fight Plateaux combattants "fan-made" 8 Masters' Revenge sur cette page action_fight
Posté
Just printed this in color and I’m excited to try it out soon. To clarify, is this curse designed to have one less curse card? I know one isn’t included because it would stand out, but it could be substituted for a curse card belonging to a curse not in use, which is what I did when playing the Print and Play intro curse. It looks great, thanks for making and sharing this!
Posté
Dill has confirmed that it is meant to be played without an extra curse card. I played it through with a proxy curse card and it worked just fine. It's all a question of how difficult you want your game to be.
Posté
Yes it's designed to be played with 1 less curse card - but that's not a balancing decision. A new cure card would stand out, as you say. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Posté
Its easy enough to make a curse card that won't stand out by printing it on regular thin paper and putting it in a sleeve with one of the curses you aren't playing.... Of course, that isn't the only hard thing about including a curse, you'd also have to come up with art for it.
Posté
Version 1.3 uploaded, see Errata (added missing banish on 1 relatively rare card)
Posté
It has to be said, this fan made expansion is amazing. I don't expect Serious Poulp to do another printing of the game, but if they did, they should seriously consider licencing this expansion to be offered on the side. I finally lost my first game (after deciding to use a 777 card), and I am in love with this expansion. I am a 2nd KS backer and am purposefully not playing all of the base game curses before Wave2 so I can add in a bunch of the mini-expansions, but either way this expansion is a great way to hold me over and learn a little bit more about the 7th Continent. Everything in this expansions feels at home with the rest of the game as I know it. I love the use of
background terrain card features
and the way the expansion
helps you get the cards you need to progress through the quests
. I was lucky enough to stumble my way forward on part of the quest, only to be completely stumped later down the road, leading to my eventual ruin.

It is also amazing that Dill has released Errata and updates to this expansion.

I do have a question about P0049:
The card says "If you can see at least 4 seagulls and/or penguins on the Terrain cards that are in play..." do you mean: 4 different cards with either penguins or seagulls OR 4 total birds e.g. there are 6 birds pictured on this card (3 seagulls and 3 penguins)? From my observation there are either 3 penguins or 3 seagulls on a given Terrain card, so in one interpretation you just need to have revealed two Terrain cards with birds on them, while in the other you would need 4 unique Terrain cards revealed at once with birds on each of them.
Thanks for clarifying. My interpretation is/was the 'easier' way.
Posté
Hi, I'm glad you enjoy the expansion.
To answer your question: No it is supposed to be the harder way.
(I have never considered the other interpretation but it makes sense too.)
You need to find at least 4 unique Terrain cards that contain seagulls/penguins.
Posté
Just found the release of the french edition of your curse, given by Arnaud and the french team.
Thanks for the expansion, lot of fun to come !

I hope to be able to play it soon !
[DV=:icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_curse::icon_succes:20h] [OG= en cours 2h]
Posté
Yes, the french version is ready (but the 2-sided version was still in english by mistake - I'll upload the corrected version later today)
Arnaud and the others did a good job (see full credits in the english Readme)
Posté - Edité
This fan-made project is just excellent. :w00t::thumb_up:
Thank you for everything !
:experience::experience::experience::experience::experience:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Thank you very much Dill for this French integration of your mini-expansion. :thumb_up:
sandglass Projet pour The 7th Continent avec Valhio, Arnaud et Tatain : Les Métamorphes (EN PAUSE) sandglass
action_fight Plateaux combattants "fan-made" 8 Masters' Revenge sur cette page action_fight
Posté
dear Dill,
Congratulation and thanks a lot for your work !!!:icon_succes::icon_succes::icon_succes:
I just finish your expansion: there was 15th hours at fun adventure !
Your imagination is worthy to be in the black box with the others maledictions :experience:
Regards,
A french fan.
7th Continent icon_succes. Havrenuit icon_succes. Tainded Grail icon_succes Zombicide card_type_temporary_event. The 7th Citadel: w00t
Posté
Dill, thanks for providing this, you are a star. Do you mind if I ask what paper/card you would print on to?

Thanks,

Moz
Posté
Why is there only a 000 and a 100 divider?
The cards go up to 430
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posté - Edité
JackSpirio a écrit :
Why is there only a 000 and a 100 divider?
The cards go up to 430

They do, but only about half of them are after 100. I believe Dill figured that splitting them in half was good enough, given that it's only about a hundred cards total.

SP actually did something similar --- 777 in the black box goes behind the 650 divider because there isn't a 700 or a 750, because there's no point in having a divider for only one or two cards. WGUMCD adds more dividers, but not all the way to 950, and it adds a 999 card.
Posté
Files link is 404.
Forums/ Unofficial "Fan-made" extensions/ "Fan-made" ready to play30 messages