Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points9 posts
Posted
Is it possible for the exploration numerals to mis-match?

I placed an exploration tile with a "II" numeral when I approached from one direction. I didn't pathfind it. Then, I reached another tile adjacent to the same tile, but with a yellow arrow and a "VII" numeral pointing at the already-placed exploration tile.

I'm guessing this is to simulate one approach being more difficult than another, but it seems like something is wrong. Just wanted to confirm that's not the case.

Thanks!
Posted
Hello ! Welcome to this forum ! :-)

There's no error.
This case happens close to the borders of Exploration Zones, due to the transition between geographical types.

Keep the first Exploration card into play. Don't change it for the new zone number.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
bu88design1
bu88.design mang đến trải nghiệm giải trí trực tuyến linh hoạt với kho game phong phú, giao diện thân thiện, xử lý giao dịch nhanh và nền tảng được chú trọng về bảo mật.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points9 posts