Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales7 posts
Posted
Hi,

Would like to know if all the Expansions and Mini-expansions will be available at retail for later purchase?
Since for sure you can't expect us to buy all the content at once.
Posted
Nothing will be available at retail later. Not even the base game.
Posted
FAQ KS wrote:
Will The 7th Continent be available in stores?

In its current version and due to its high production cost and the uncertainty of how many additional customers are interested in purchasing it, The 7th Continent will not be available in stores. Remaining copies of the game will be sold later on Serious Poulp’s e-shop at a different price.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
That's what I meant to say at least at your eShop, but it seems that you would just try to sale what remains, and don't give further support.
I understand that this Company or group is new, but seems that you just want to win and win, and take no risks. Those expansion aren't big as the base game, why not to have them available at least in your private store.
So I must understand that if I would like to get an expansion a year later it won't be possible.
Posted
Please help me understand how we sign up for the Rookie/Survivor Gameplay Bundle. Do we sign up for this after the Kickstarter ends, or do we have to add the cost to our pledge value before the Kickstarter ends?
Posted
Now that the base game has found amazing success, those of us who supported the Kickstarted game (Rookie level) would love to continue and expand. Will you be offering limited sales of the expansions and mini-expansions here at this site? I heard May 2018 is possible date to purchase those items. Is this true? By the way, two of my gaming groups adore the game!!
Posted
Here is an official announcement from the FAQ :
The project's Kickstarter campaign and late pledge phases have now ended.

We should have copies available, within the limits of available stocks, in the future which will be sold on Serious Poulp’s webstore.

Unfortunately, due to a production problem encountered during the reprinting of the "second edition" Core boxes, its opening is now delayed until after the end of deliveries to our contributors (after wave 2).

To be kept informed about the opening of the online shop and our future projects, you can subscribe to the newsletter here: https://www.seriouspoulp.com/fr/subscribe

Thank you for your understanding and patience
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales7 posts