Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game5 posts
Posted
My card does not contain any text below the 'knowledge is power' banner. It does only say skill at the bottom, but the blue part is empty. Is this ok or is this an error?
Posted
There is and advanced skill "knowledge is power" that has nothing in the blue part.

When you use the action cards on the "Knowledge is Power" cards in the base action deck, you get 1 extra experience per other "Knowledge is Power" card in your hand. So if you have all 3 base "Knowledge is Power" cards, you can get 3, then 2, then 1 experience.

The advanced skill allows you to get up to 9 experience from having 4 "Knowledge is Power" cards in your hand: 4, then 3, then 2 experience.
Posted
Just a small mistake in your last spoiler :
jpolitis wrote:
When you use the action cards on the "Knowledge is Power" cards in the base action deck, you get 1 extra experience per other "Knowledge is Power" card in your hand. So if you have all 3 base "Knowledge is Power" cards, you can get 3, then 2, then 1 experience.

The advanced skill allows you to get up to 9 10 experience from having 4 "Knowledge is Power" cards in your hand: 4, then 3, then 2, then 1 experience.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
I paste here (before deleted it) a comment from another topic about this card.
Fede1893 wrote:
It seems to be correct even though it is difficult to understand without a description in my opinion.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Hi,

I'd say the card is rather expensive. Out of curiosity: why not just add the same ability as on the other "Knowledge of Power" Cards?

For clarity I'd suggest to Change the title of the card and explain in the text, that this card Counts as "Knowledge is Power".

Best regards,
Jack
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game5 posts