Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 posts
Posted
So, the Promos have came and went in a day. Scalpers are happy, but many, many, many of us actual backers are not. Especially us who backed day 1, with intent to buy every thing for the game. Knowing there IS content out that isn't possible to get has me personally feeling very shunned. Two of my gaming group intended to buy the 2nd KS, and the one I just told about this to already changed his mind.

So.. bluntly, Are you going to provide these again - before the 2nd KS?
Posted
When?! I never saw them available anywhere!
Posted
They were being sold by BGG at Gen Con-with the intent that "leftovers" will be available on bgg store starting in September. Just because they sold out at Gen Con doesn't mean they've sold out completely. Not to mention, Tric Trac had the promos as well. Still a terrible decision by SP to release exclusive content they have no control over, but live and learn. Here's to a reprint of the promos.

Only time will tell.
Posted
"If you're worried about getting these, you shouldn't be. They'll be for sale in the Geek Store in September, and we only brought 100 to Gen Con. ... I apologize for the confusion [sic: about GenCon BGG booth claiming all promos are sold out]. Hmm, I wonder if they just meant that all the stock brought to Gen Con had sold out, and not that all our stock of them was brought to Gen Con. I'm the one that knows the most about the promos since I'm responsible for them, but I was welcoming my new daughter into the world on the 17th this year!"
- BGG Admin Chaddyboy (chaddyboy_2000)
Posted - Edited
DoctorNny wrote:
"If you're worried about getting these, you shouldn't be. They'll be for sale in the Geek Store in September, and we only brought 100 to Gen Con. ... I apologize for the confusion [sic: about GenCon BGG booth claiming all promos are sold out]. Hmm, I wonder if they just meant that all the stock brought to Gen Con had sold out, and not that all our stock of them was brought to Gen Con. I'm the one that knows the most about the promos since I'm responsible for them, but I was welcoming my new daughter into the world on the 17th this year!"
- BGG Admin Chaddyboy (chaddyboy_2000)

This is the more important news !
Welcome to a new player in the geek world ! :D'
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
If they sell out, will SP make a second batch of these cards with the second KS? I ask this because I will be on Holiday in september so I'm pretty sure I will never be able to buy these any way or where else.
:flag_curse_sm: : 0/7 :icon_curse: : 2 :action_think: : 12h (6 sessions)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 posts