Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points7 posts
Posted - Edited
Dear fellow 7th Continent enthusiasts, first of all thanks so much for this forum.

My question is if you keep collected Quest item cards (the ones with the brown book logo, left card in the picture) between new quests/ between re-tries of the quests? My gues is YES, as you learn from past explorations and are supposed to keep these knowledge cards in your explorer book. But I just wanted to check.

thanks!
Posted
Welcome to the forum and I hope you're having fun with your 7th Continent.
According to the manual, nothing is carried from one run to the next. It's important to note that the cards overrule the manual.
You can definitely play carrying your Journal f you want, but i'm afraid you'll be making thing too easy for you.
In my experience, my personal notes and maps were more than enough. I can usually get to the point where I died much more efficiently.
Good exploring!
Posted
You don't.
I've only encountered 1 card you can keep in the whole game.
Posted
KNaranek wrote:
You can definitely play carrying your Journal f you want, but i'm afraid you'll be making thing too easy for you.

I agree. Just imagine playing Keelian with all the botany cards from the beginning of the game. :silly:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
KNaranek wrote:

I agree. Just imagine playing Keelian with all the botany cards from the beginning of the game. :silly:

Brisingre answers me with a very interesting analysis about Keelan.
I moved his message there.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks to you all! That answer is clear and convincing! A definite "no" to keeping the cards between games :-)
Posted
After my first run of Voracious Goddess I had all 50 cards in my journal
So it would be really boring to start all games after that with no 50 left to take
on 1 is always in there, but still
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points7 posts