Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts
Posted - Edited
I was thrilled to play my first game of 7th Continent tonight and wanted to sleeve the cards I play with (action cards etc.), but my first package of sleeves didn't fit, the sleeves were way too small, the cards even bent a little (tried two sleeves and gave up, maybe I should try more, will do that another time, preferred to play without sleeves then)! Has anyone experienced a similar thing? This weekend I'm going to try the other 3 packages of sleeves I ordered with the game, and I do hope they will fit at least! *sigh* I honestly hope I didn't pay 10$ extra for nothing.. :(
Posted
Please check the other packages then contact the after-sale service if needed. :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
By the time I had sleeved all the cards, I had put approximately 50 sleeves away for being too small to fit the cards. One pack was very bad, most packs had 3-4 sleeves that were too small.
Posted
contacted serious poulp via facebook and they gave me the same advice about the after sale service, just contacted them there! Franka, I tried several sleeves of each pack, three of my four packs didn't fit at all (though, I didn't try out every single sleeve of those three), but in the fourth pack all 50 sleeves did fit! when remembering my time of playing CCGs and TCGs, I know there were times where I had just a few defective sleeves once in a while and I did throw them away then, but it's sad that 3/4 of the packs I got are defective. if I find the time, I will check all of the sleeves separately. however, I really don't want to bend my cards to fit in those sleeves, I'd prefer to play without sleeves then..
Posted
Some players have tried sucessfully to put straight sleeves on a divider to enlarge them, and it works pretty well.
Maybe could you try this tip too ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales5 posts