Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 posts
Posted
I am seeing discussion that there were 2 shipping options, one for a combined shipping of the base game and expansion which would happen later, and a shipping option for sending out the 2 items separately, which would cost more, but you'd get the base game more quickly.

I am in Western Canada, but I don't recall seeing this option when I backed the game, and I have no idea which option I would have selected.

How do I find out which option I chose? (Or is there something I'm not understanding correctly?)
Posted
Check your CrowdOx pledge using the confirmation email you received. There is an item on the order called "Wave Shipping Selection" that will indicate whether you selected "as soon as possible" (waves 1 and 2) or "all at once" (wave 2).
Posted
Hmmm....well, I'm more confused then ever. I've never heard of CrowdOx......
Posted
CrowdOx is the company that sent out the survey for extra purchases, and requested your shipping address. They should have sent you and email when you completed your survey. At the bottom is a link which allows you to check your your responses were. Mine says "Wave Shipping Selection
-- Multiple" This means two waves, you get the base box, bone dice and any sleeves you ordered (I believe) soon. I expect the US to be shipping in 3 weeks.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 posts