Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General2 posts
Posted - Edited
Hello,

I wanted to share with you two extra dividers that i think might come in handy :D'

The first one is to separate the caracters (their heads will come after)
Their ordered alphabetically (to prevent any risks of "why is he-she (not) on the top ?" :whistling:)

The other one is ti sort the Extra-gameplay content (unumbered) and a little help on how to use them.
the description are the shortest possiple to fit all :angel: but i hope they're still understandable

You can download the PDFs here
flag_curse_sm : 10 maledictions vaincues ( Labyrinthe icon_curse / Armageddonwhistling) | Secrets du continenticon_succes | icon_curse : Qui compte ? silly | action_wait : ~50h
multiple_version : 0 menaces déjouées | icon_curse : 0 (pourvu que ca dure silly) | action_wait : 0h
Posted
ad here is a little "upgrade" of my2 dividers :D

characters:

Added characters heads

Game Modes:

Order change
*difficulty (Easy /extreme /immortal) not compatible between each-other ^^
*game "modes" literally ^^ (prodigy / traitor) compatible with everything :silly:
* expansions (roots / watch)

the donwload link is the same
flag_curse_sm : 10 maledictions vaincues ( Labyrinthe icon_curse / Armageddonwhistling) | Secrets du continenticon_succes | icon_curse : Qui compte ? silly | action_wait : ~50h
multiple_version : 0 menaces déjouées | icon_curse : 0 (pourvu que ca dure silly) | action_wait : 0h
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General2 posts