Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General4 posts
Posted
Maybe you played it and are done? Maybe you just want to cash in on people wanting to pay top dollar?

Whatever the reason, if anyone wants to sell their set, i'd buy. I'd want everything so the more complete the better.

If this breaks some rules, sorry. But this release without retail has made me desperate.
Posted
Nobody really has "everything" yet. People who backed the second kickstarter have base games but no expansions. People who backed the first kickstarter (a much smaller group) have expansions from that era, but there's a bunch of new expansions in the second kickstarter that nobody has yet. They're expected to deliver early next year.

When that happens, I expect there will be a deluge of complete sets showing up on ebay from people who bought extras to flip and try to make back the cost of their first set. They'll be expensive, probably 1.5x-2.5x the kickstarter price, which wasn't cheap to begin with. But, that's your best shot at getting everything. Perhaps you could wait for some people to tire of the expansions and try to find a used one for cheaper, but you'd have to be both patient and lucky -- in general I would expect prices to go up the longer it remains out of print.
Posted
I'm looking to sell mine. I have Rookie + “Full Gameplay” Bundle and the Cartographer's notebook as well as the Bone Dice.
Posted
I sent you a pm... looking to purchase... Thanks
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General4 posts