Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General5 posts
Posted
It might have been asked already, but i could not find it in the search.. So here goes nothing.

A friend of mine bough the game when it first appeared on kick-starter, and omg i have to admit i´m sold.
Now, here's the dilemma... He have moved quite far away and seeing it each other to play often, is not possible.
We have a lot few friends we would love to play with, and we all live quite far apart... Life happens.
So to get our tabletop fix, we play the game called "tabletop simulator".

Now here comes the question which i´m sure you have already guessed.
Are there any plans to do a tabletop simulator release, of this game?

Dear regards, a fan of the game and tabletop-games in general.
Posted - Edited
Eureka wrote:
Are there any plans to do a tabletop simulator release of this game?

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news first: SP has stated that there are no plans to create a digital version of the game. I suspect that extends to Tabletop Simulator as well. They could certainly change their minds, but I wouldn't expect it any time soon - they will be busy enough getting WGUMCD designed, printed, packaged, and shipped in the next year.

The good news: there is some precedent for T7C in Tabletop Simulator. This workshop for the PNP demo was created with permission from SP. IIRC, one of the reasons SP stated for not going digital was that too much of the gameplay presentation would be lost in digital form. Tabletop Simulator could be enough closer to the physical realm that SP might consider it.

I wouldn't hold your breath though. Might be time to invest in some webcams - maybe you could all tune into one person's game and let them move all the cards for you? :unsure:
Posted
Thanks for the reply mate =/

I´ll continue wishing then =/
Posted
My version of the TTS one which was linked up above was posted with permission. There are 2 versions of T7C done in TTS already but neither are for the public, sorry. My own version is still around 80% done but I quit bothering with it since I don't use TTS anymore. If the limitations in TTS ever get improved and I do finish itd stay private as well though. If you realllly needed to, its not hard to jump into a game and just save state, however. But don't do it if youre not already a owner of a full copy.
Posted
Yea that´s why i hoped for an official release =/
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General5 posts