Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General13 messages
Posté
I just found this card and have no smartphone to actually use it.

I seem to remember in the KS campaign there would be a way to access the content without it, if that's true, how is that done?

If it's not, can someone please just spoil the content for me?

Thanks.
Posté
Does the card not have writing with a bonus to use instead of the app?
Posté - Edité
There's a brown box bonus, sure, but that's not the same thing as the app gives you I'm sure. I'd just like to know exactly what I'm missing. This has left a pretty sour taste in my mouth to be honest, it's the only design choice they've made that I really disagree with.
Posté
So you are mad that they gave you something for free?
There are probably a lot people who do not care for the soundtrack at all, but I do not see them complaining that they got that too.
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posté - Edité
As every parent says at some point, I'm not angry I'm just disappointed...

But beside that, I'm not getting something for free, I'm being excluded from something that most people get, based on an arbitrary criteria. If they'd said that the 5% of tallest backers will miss out on some content, they'd probably feel the same.

And it's not so much the missing out, it's not knowing what I'm actually missing. It's like walking into a room, and your big brother is chewing, you ask what they're eating and they say "Nothing..."

There's a fairly good chance I won't actually care about what I'm missing, but not actually knowing makes me feel rubbish.

Since I got the game I've been playing basically every evening, a few hours each day for the last few days. Last night I found that card and all the enthusiasm just drained from me and I just went "Oh" and stopped playing for the day.

So to repeat the first comment:

"I seem to remember in the KS campaign there would be a way to access the content without it, if that's true, how is that done?

If it's not, can someone please just spoil the content for me?"
Posté - Edité
Hello !

I just find the official answer in the KS comment (from Update #52) :
"Serious Poulp" a écrit :
Hi guys,
Although this is still « work in progress », rest assured that :
1. the “All-seing eye” Item will have a side effect for players who don’t have a mobile device and/or don’t want to download an App
2. it only concerns about 4 / 5 Terrain cards in the game and nothing crucial for your gaming experience.
Thanks
Bruno

So, I think you will only access the "hidden" content with a spoiler from another player.
For the moment, it's impossible for me to help you because I have not met the Eye. And many people have not received their box yet. Be patient and you'll know. :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Ok thanks for that, I hope it's just something like seeing some cool animations on cards or whatever. That I can live without!

Hopefully someone will be able to spoil it for me!
Posté
play with a friend who has a smartphone
Posté
Like the "hidden number" mechanic, it reveals a card that you would not otherwise have found. Specifically: (one example)

Card 905
Posté
schleima a écrit :
Like the "hidden number" mechanic, it reveals a card that you would not otherwise have found. Specifically: (one example)

Card 905

could you help me find the card with the code pls :'(
Posté
To find the "All Seeing Eye" :
Go Fishing

Further spoilers:
One of the new 002 cards lets you draw a 589 which has a 50-50 chance of being the app.
Posté
IthilAlqua a écrit :
To find the "All Seeing Eye" :
Go Fishing

Further spoilers:
One of the new 002 cards lets you draw a 589 which has a 50-50 chance of being the app.

oh thanks
Posté - Edité
Hi, [ I solved the question by myself.]

I don't know how the 7th Continent app works. Someone can put some examples about what Cards have additional information readable with the app?
: For example the card 319.

Is it only necessary to focus the card with the smart-phone? or Do we need to do some thing?
: You need only focus all card ( four squares ) into the cam and the special effects will happen.

Thanks a lot.
TulioT.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General13 messages