Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales6 messages
Posté
My game arrived on Wednesday but before I start to un-pack it all I want to check to see if I have all the components.
There have been several updates on Kickstarter talking about missing pieces, so I want to verify whats been delivered.
Whats the best way to make sure all the cards are there? Are they numbered? Should I not open any of the packs? Any advice would be great. Thanks, Howard
Posté
Just click on this site on Resources -> Downloads -> Card list or just click here: https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/documents/t7c/The7thContinent_cards-list.pdf
Posté - Edité

Good game !

FLAG-Bruno
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
@firebird, if there is a missing damaged piece, what is the best way to contact seriouspoulp? I used the webform on the site a few days ago, no reply. I know it's busy with fulfillment and gencon, just want to make sure someone reads it eventually!
Posté - Edité
I cannot guarantee that the email has arrived, but Bruno (from SP) must sort requests : delivery and blocking problem for the game first. He's very effective and I'm pretty sure you will obtain a response soon.
To be sure, I had a flag on this topic for you.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Hbear a écrit :
My game arrived on Wednesday but before I start to un-pack it all I want to check to see if I have all the components.
There have been several updates on Kickstarter talking about missing pieces, so I want to verify whats been delivered.
Whats the best way to make sure all the cards are there? Are they numbered? Should I not open any of the packs? Any advice would be great. Thanks, Howard

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Please write us at

We usually answer in 48 hours for missing or damaged compoments.

Thanks

Bruno
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales6 messages