Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game8 messages
Posté - Edité
Hi

About the transition between zone II and VII (card numbers and connections are spoiled)
When uncovering 086 from 087
086 says VII in all directions, yet I am only in are II. 086 also points south to 072 and not to 087.

Is 086 the wrong card? It certainly has the right matching image...
Is the number on 087 wrong?

Also a question on character skill cards :
Can they be used indefinitely if they don't specify to be discarded after use?

Thanks for an awesome game.
There are some spelling mistakes and one of my bone dice had one of the dots not properly made but that's minor in comparison to the fun!!!

Dan
Posté
TonkotsuMirleft a écrit :

Yes but check the Errata, one skill card has a misprint and doesn't say to discard it after use.
https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/forum/topic/233/error-confirmed-dimitri-s-sixth-sense/page/1/264340/#264340
Posté - Edité
TonkotsuMirleft a écrit :
Hi
About the transition between zone II and VII (card numbers and connections are spoiled)
When uncovering 086 from 087
086 says VII in all directions, yet I am only in are II. 086 also points south to 072 and not to 087.

Is 086 the wrong card? It certainly has the right matching image...
Is the number on 087 wrong?

Thanks for an awesome game.
There are some spelling mistakes and one of my bone dice had one of the dots not properly made but that's minor in comparison to the fun!!!

Dan

Hi Dan,
Please use spoiler tags.
Card 086 is part of Area VII while cards 072 & 087 are part of Area II of the game.
Posté
Hi Bruno. Merci pour ta reponse. So the cards numbers leading back to the previous location don't need to match?
Am I getting that right?
Posté
No, they don't since they are already in play.
Posté - Edité
BrunoS a écrit :
No, they don't since they are already in play.

Edit: page 14 does indeed say that Exploration cards may not overlap.

There "really should" be an FAQ entry stating that Exploration cards are not placed if they would overlap with existing cards. The rulebook doesn't say that, and i currently have a situation where the Exploration card from the bottom of the above-mentioned card would overlap with an in-play, unresolved Exploration card (from a different Area), leading to much confusion on my part :/.
Posté
Another question in the subject.
2nd edition Rulebook does not say a thing about overlaping on page 14.

Do I understand correctly that an Exploration Card is attached to single Terain Card only? When a charakter is on Terain Card
086 (VII)
and want to take action on Exploration Card (II) that was previously put on board from Terain Card
054 (II)
, the action can be taken and no need to switch Exploration Card II to VII or put another Exploration Card VII after resolving II?
Posté
The Exploration card is attached to all Terrain cards adjacent to it - so yes the action can be taken.
See definition of the golden chevron - it points from the permenent event to Terrain cards it is attached to.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game8 messages