Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect5 posts
Posted
Hi Folks ,

Im playing the 'Veins of the Earth' and enjoying this curse.

However due to
The usual rafting mishap

I have ended up with the #864 Card K1852

Now my biggest issue with this is that it states:
When seeweed is on your terrain you may apply the following effect -Anchor to banish. BUT its a BROWN square unlike the other 864 cards I received - which were white! - So my question - Do i need to find a Seaweed terrain tile that ALSO has a white boating action - instead of just a terrain tile with seaweed????

It would seem to make this condition card much harder to deal with :/
Posted - Edited
Sounds like your interpretation is correct. You need a card with Seaweed to use the 864 card, and then you need to take a :action_swim: while on that card to trigger the :action_condition: ability.

I don't know of any :action_swim: actions you can take from your hand/inventory, so I don't think there's a way to bring the :action_swim: to the seaweed, so yes. You're looking for a terrain card with both Seaweed and a :action_swim: action to take. Seaweed grows on coast tiles so there's quite a few to choose from I think.
Posted
I know this is an old post, but did you find a suitable terrain not too far from the underground area?
Posted
I cannot deny benefited as much as possible from your site. There's no denying that you have some unprecedented information and unimaginable stories. quordle today
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect5 posts