Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect4 posts
Posted - Edited
i just came across card A0235, which looks like this:

https://goo.gl/photos/zduQX3LWNTHFAGTY6

It says "If the action is a success..." but i have no idea which action it's referring to.

The iconography in the middle is not the "perform an action" symbols, but the "when performing an action" symbols. i have not yet seen those on an Exploration card and am not certain how to interpret them.

Does this card mean that ANY action(s) of the listed type(s) made while in the Attached Terrain get the listed bonus Successes and the listed effect (on success)? Or does this just apply successes and the listed effect to actions specifically listed on the Attached Terrain? Or does this mean something different?
Posted
sgbeal wrote:
Does this card mean that ANY action(s) of the listed type(s) made while in the Attached Terrain get the listed bonus Successes and the listed effect (on success)?

Yes, this is the right answer. :)
If this kind of action doesn't exist on the Terrain, you have to do it from a Skill card for example.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Ok. So to clarify. This is a permanent effect card that you can leave there and not resolve the pathfind/escape action to benefit from the related effects?
Posted
Exact.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect4 posts