Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General2 posts
Posted - Edited
The package is overdue and I always only get the notification that it will be delivered tomorrow (for 2 days now). The problem is, that according to https://www.paketda.de/dpd-depot-193-obertraubling.html the delivery center has no drivers available and is completely down under. I just phoned DPD and they confirmed that they don't know when they will be able to really deliver it. From the comments on packetda.de, this problem already exists for 2 weeks and it's not clear when it will be resolved.

I offered to pick it up directly from the depot (90km one-way...), but they declined that this is not possible and that I have to wait until the internal problem is resolved... So it looks like I have to solve another curse before getting on the island...

Fun fact: I got 11 packages from DPD over the last 2 years, and NOT A SINGLE ONE of them was delivered as it should. I got messages like "address does not exist", "not at home" and "delivered to neighbour" (with an address 6km from my home...). But THIS is the worst of those adventures. Becuase even if it was some work to get my other 11 packages, I was able to get them 1-2 days late. But this time, it looks like I can't do anything... And this really sucks...
Posted - Edited
Just got in touch with them through Twitter. Hope they can resolve it. Otherwise I have to get in touch with SP to solve the problem.

EDIT 4pm: Bruno contacted me via mail. He talked to Meeple Logistics and they will try to resolve the problem :) So thanks already. I hope to get it somewhere next week before I have less time again :(
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General2 posts