Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign14 posts
Posted
I loaded a gift card for $88 (my total in the shop) and tried to process the card. It just sat and sat with "transaction processing, please wait" for fifteen minutes. So, I tried to use my regular credit card and got, "Your card does not support this type of purchase". Upon investigation, it seems that I got that message because it's a debit card.

So what! Why can't they run a debit card as credit like **every other card processor on the planet**? I had to use a third credit card.

This entire process was stressful due to the limited nature of the things I was trying to buy.

Hopefully this helps anybody else who has the same problem.
Posted
It's weird. I never used credit card, only debit one. I do not understand why to borrow money if I have my own...

Where are you trying to pay?
Posted
peca wrote:
It's weird. I never used credit card, only debit one. I do not understand why to borrow money if I have my own...

Where are you trying to pay?

Actually I use my CC almost exclusively and just pay it off every month. I learned this from other associates. I like the 5% back on almost all my purchases, as well as my Credit is now almost maxed from doing it.... Wish I could do it with my Mortgage :-)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign14 posts