Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign12 messages
Posté
I just missed the Kickstarter, is there anyway I can buy in at the rookie level?
Posté
Same here. I am so angry with my work today. Been stuck at work for 12 h no breaks. Completely missed the cut off. Was trying to decide on buying the $250. Package and finally decided to do it and couldn't get home in time. I'm so mad now.
Posté
I'm in the same boat. I totally forgot it was ending today, as I'm planning for a wedding and it's been very hectic. Would love to buy in at the $250 mark as well if possible. Hopefully it's not too late.
Posté
Likewise. Had problems trying and now just missed it. Any info on possible options to still back would be great!
Posté
Oh no, it is the 20th already! Same here, I am too late and so would like to get my pledge. Can I get the skill to craft a time machine, too?
Posté
There might be a chance that Serious Poulp will allow late pledges through the pledge manager.
If that is not the case, you need to find someone who has a pledge, preferably living in your vicinity, and join their pledge with additional order through the pledge menager.
Posté
Hey folks, look at this new button on the KS page and on this website's menu. 8-)

Direct link to the LATE PLEDGE form.

Thank you SP & Kamille !
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Wow, that was fast. Great support for all those that missed it. :thumb_up:
:icon_succes_7:2nd GEN BACKER:icon_succes_7:
:icon_journal:15 HOURS :resource_fire:5 SESSIONS
:flag_curse_sm: :icon_succes:2 :icon_curse:0
Posté
:thumb_up:
Posté
I just got in with the late pledge. I'm very grateful that I still got a chance to join in after the fact.
Posté
Thankyou for allowing Late Pledges.
I was heartbroken when I realized that I found the KickStarter just after it ended (by a few minutes at most)
Posté
Wow, great! I am glad I could craft the time machine after all :D'
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign12 messages