Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages
Posté
Hey gang, I just want to check I have this right.

When I explore and reveal a terrain card with an action with a red border, must I do it then or when I actually move onto a card? I've been playing as I have to do it when I move.

Secondly. When playing with 2 players. If an active player takes an action that reveals a card with an red border on action box which refers to "the active player", do they mean that whoever the active player was at the time of reveal? Or, once the initial action is resolved can we chose a new active player to handle the red border action
Posté
Hi Zoople,

red bordered actions are mandatory the moment you reveal them. Whatever action is to be taken, it's something that won't wait until you happen to come back to go that way.

Also you can't switch active player the moment a mandatory action is to be handled. The one who lead the last action is the one who is affected by whatever that action triggered.
Posté
Zoople a écrit :
When I explore and reveal a terrain card with an action with a red border, must I do it then or when I actually move onto a card? I've been playing as I have to do it when I move.

Unisus a écrit :
red bordered actions are mandatory the moment you reveal them. Whatever action is to be taken, it's something that won't wait until you happen to come back to go that way.

A :action_mandatory: action must be played as soon as possible. (and not "when you reveal it")
- If it's on a temporary exploration card :sandglass:, you must play it immediatly.
- If it's on a terrain card, you can't activate that action as long as you decide to move on that terrain card. Once you have moved over it, you must do this action before any other. So, you should think carefully and prepare well before going.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Oops - I'm sorry. Must have gotten a knot in my brain...

Of course actions on terrain cards are not available until you are on that card. I thought about exploration cards and wasn't even aware, that those mandatory actions also are to be found on terrain cards.
Posté
No problem Unisus ! ;-)
I was surprised the day I discovered my first terrain with a mandatory action. ^^
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages