Forums/ Website/ Updates and Support8 messages
Posté
Hey, looks like I just missed the last chance to buy this game, still, I wonder if their will be any copies left for Europe/ Belgium? (I notice you still can order the game in US/ Canada, and the phrase ('stocks will influence each other'). So can I still cross my fingers, or am I really too late?
Posté
I am curious if it is possible to order items from the Canada store and have them shipped to the U.S.

Just a thought :unsure:
Posté
Oh, answered my own question :pinch:

Products are available within the limits of available stocks. They will be dispatched by Snakes & Lattes (Canada) and Aetherworks (Australia) centers only to addresses to either Canada or Australia / New Zealand. Due to the large number of orders expected for the shop’s opening, orders may take up to 3 weeks to be shipped.
Posté
arniepie a écrit :
Hey, looks like I just missed the last chance to buy this game, still, I wonder if their will be any copies left for Europe/ Belgium? (I notice you still can order the game in US/ Canada, and the phrase ('stocks will influence each other'). So can I still cross my fingers, or am I really too late?

The shop for Europe (except UK) has not yet opened the stocks for sale.
Please subcribe to the newsletter to be inform when this stock will be online.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Great news, thx!
Posté
I have not been able to find any further information regarding this.

For the EU store, there are some 7th Continent products available, but mostly in french only.
Will there be any more products in english, or is the chance to get this game within EU completely gone?
Posté
The stores were supposed to sell leftover copies from the Kickstarter campaign(s), after all the backers received replacement parts where applicable, so I don't think a restock will ever be possible. What's on the store is what's left of the whole production of this game.

You can only get the game from second hand market or waiting for the Classic Edition (which as I understand will only include the Black Box without the stretch goals from the KS)
Posté
I did what @gacayon was suggesting and found someone willing to purchase and receive the game in Canada on my behalf, then ship it to the US. I was that determined to get this game! But they still haven't received a copy, in fact, I don't believe it's been shipped. Received an email apologizing for the delay, something to do with the distributor, Snakes & Lattes - that was two weeks ago.

Has anyone that ordered from Canada received their copy?
Forums/ Website/ Updates and Support8 messages