Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages
Posté - Edité
I am on a Terrain card with 2 directions that asked me to put into play 2 Exploration cards :card_grey:.
I put into play 1 :card_grey:-ZoneX card and 1 :card_grey:-Crystal card, according to the specific rule for this curse.

Now, I find an hidden number on this Terrain and I replace by another Terrain card that has a new path (third direction).

Should I add an :card_grey:-ZoneX or an :card_grey:-Cystal card ?

Official answer (from BrunoS in the french forum) :

"BrunoS" a écrit :
In the case of a Terrain card replacing a Terrain card already in play and revealing a new direction, it would indeed make sense to put an Exploration card of the "Crystal" zone on the new available location.

---
If my english is not clear enough, it should be nice to give me a better version. ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Whenever you place new exploration cards, 1 is a crystal card. Since the hidden number revealed 1 additional arrow, you now place 1 additional exploration card, which needs to be a crystal card (1 out of 1 placed).
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages